Grapeseed Oil

RedMammi

Hello,
Could anyone tell me the benefits of grapeseed oil for the hair. I am trying to make my own shea butter mix and was thinking of adding this in there. Also, if there are any other good ingrediants that you can think of to add, feel free to let me know. Thankyou so much.

webby

Think Slim
I used grapeseed oil for a while to dilute my essentials, such as: rosemary, canela, wheatgerm. I really did not see any difference between GSO and olive oil or coconut oil. It worked well, but no better than the others.

AshCash

I've used grapeseed oil in the past because I read that it is lighter than jojoba oil. It was alright... I didn't repurchase.

ccd

I recently started putting oils on my length, grapeseed or coconut oil...I like the shine and I feel my hair is stronger with the oil.

I read that grapeseed is especially beneficial to the skin, doesn't clog up pores so I think it would be good for the hair....... it is however, slightly astringent so it may not be good for some.

I like Grapeseed because it gives me shine, without weighting my hair down. When I use coco oil it tends to be heavier, so I'll use it after the 3rd day of washing. I usually wash on the 4th or 5th day.

JetBlack

Peace & Love
I haven't experienced this with hair but I find it beneficial for skin. I currently take Grapeseed extract and I also use the Grapeseed facial mask. I love it.

RedMammi

Wow. Thanks everyone for the responses. I'm still undecided about what I want to add to my shea butter but I'm thinking about grapeseed oil since its lighter than coconut oil!! Thanks again.