Growth is GOOD!!!! - Update w/ PICS

OnceUponAtime

Is that since Sept.? If so, then you'll be shoulder length by summer at that pace. It looks like around two inches of growth!

:clapping: Good job! :clapping:

Last edited:

SUPER SWEET

Ok you sold me on the maxi glide. I like the spiked look alot :up: Your hair is healthy! Keep up the great work :)

blazingthru

SqrpioQutie said:
ok.. i updated my pics today with my hair growth since my first texturizer (3 months ago today)... i must say, i definitely experienced more growth than i antic

That is great growth and I love your curls. It just encourages me to keep on going. I am not looking forward to the big chop I am trying to hold off until I reach shoulder length. I going in braids as of today. I will have five inches to cut off the top and 2 inches on the side If I can hold out till spring I will just get the top done and then work on the sides later but I am really hoping to hold out till August we will see. I am still doing the MTG thing to but I have so much Shrinkage I have no ideal how much my hair has grown but its only been 9 weeks since my last relaxer. Keep going your going to be shoulder lenght in no time.

CurleeDST

SqrpioQutie

thanks ladies... i appreciate it!!! ... it's really good when you start to see the fruits of your labor... so now i'll probably get a lot more consistent with my routine... :grin: