Had a good conditioner wash day!

keeshesfromindy

I washed my hair with mizani moisturfuse conditioner, once and then the second time I added EVOO and put my plastic bag. I sat for like 20 minutes. Then after I washed it out, I put some avocado oil in a bottle with a tip on it and put some on my scalp(no too much). Then I put some 911 leave in in my hair hit the ends very lightly with hollywood carrot creme and then put it up. It still drying, but it feels pretty moisturized. I will try the trick with EVOO again. I like it very much.
Keeshes

Peachtree

Wonderful Keeshes

I wish I was as happy with my conditioner washes as u are. Of course I use the cheap stuff (Suave Coconut)... don't get me wrong, I had marvelous results the first few times I used it, but then the thrill left
. I even clarified my hair, thinking this would help it, but still nothing. So, I'm now in the market for another conditioner (for the washes) that fits my "frugal" :
hair budget.

keeshesfromindy

Understandable, I stopped doing them too, but I decided to try something this time, and plus I was too lazy to try do a full wash. Also when I went to detangle my hair, i did not get a hand full of hair when I went to comb my hair out. I'm thinking that just doing one conditioner wash and a regular wash is the way for me to go each week.
Keeshes

PracticallyMe

High Powered Lurker
Pantene is good for conditioner washes. However if you are looking for something even cheaper, I have had good results with VO5 (better than with Suave) and it is cheaper than Suave. I have used the moisturizing and clarifying conditioners by VO5. Also, I used that Fructis by Garnier today on my daughter's hair, and it really had a nice lather to it. Her hair came out really soft. I was pleasantly surprised, but the smell is a little wierd.

Peachtree

Gentleness,
are u referring to Pantene's "Smooth & Sleek" (is that the right name
)? Also, VO5, was there a certain type that u used? I'm gonna look for the VO5... I used their hot oil for the first time & LOOOOOOVED IT! So I'm hoping for even better results with their conditioner

sweetcocoa

I also like the VO5. And it only cost me $1.25. I used the Kiwi and Lime Squeeze Conditioner for Clarifying. I haven't tried any of the other ones yet. I'm gonna go to their site and see what else they have.