Hair Advice Needed Please

priceless

Hello, I'm new to this forum but I've been browsing for a while. I've recently cut my hair off because it was very thin and it wouldnt stop breaking. Now, here I am 1 month post BC and its still breaking. :sad:

Does u have any advice as to what I could do to limit or hopefully stop the breakage all together??

how much are you washing your hair?
when i started washing once a week with a moisturizing shampoo my hair stopped breaking all together. also i deep condishion with heat everytime i wash unless i do a co wash.

also i only use a wide tooth comb.

you need to find a good daily moisturizer. i love keracare creme hairdress and hollywood beauty olive oil hairdress

you should also seal your hair with an oil after you moisturize. i use Jamaican black castor oil and organic unrefined coconut oil

i recently started washing n deep conditioning twice a week with dominican conditioners but i haven't seen any results yet. i usually dont use alot of moisturizer b/c my hair looses its bounce/body and becomes flat n kinda heavy (if that makes sense).

i will try ur suggestions tho. thank you.​

Hi there, Priceless. Welcome to LHCF!:grin: I had a serious problem with breakage and shedding. It was so bad that I would have a ball of hair in my comb everyday. One of the sistas suggested that I try Garlic Shampoo and it really worked for me. If you decide to use it, please follow it up with a moisturizing shampoo because the Garlic poo kinda dried my hair out. Happy hair growing.

Back