Hair Art Flat iron.. Does anyone uses this?

aharriswarthen

I have been transitioning for eight months from a relaxer. I went to the salon to get my hair flat iron and she used a Hair Art Flat iron. My hair looked like I got a relaxer. This iron gave me good results.

Is anyone using this brand?

Healthb4Length

This has been on my list for a Looong time. The price is very good too, I just did a search for it and found it even cheaper at Overstock.com @ $70-$80 compared to $100+ at BSS. BTW, I saw the reviews for this product on 6 different sites and almost all of them gave it a 5 out of 5 star...very tempting. If you do get it and use it again, could you post pics of your results?

sweetgal

I have an Hair Art Flat Iron. I rarely use it though! It gets my hair very straight and shiny, but be vary careful because it's can get very hot!

ClassicChic

Alli77 said:
This has been on my list for a Looong time. The price is very good too, I just did a search for it and found it even cheaper at Overstock.com @ $70-$80 compared to $100+ at BSS. BTW, I saw the reviews for this product on 6 different sites and almost all of them gave it a 5 out of 5 star...very tempting. If you do get it and use it again, could you post pics of your results?

You can get this iron on Ebay for less.

I have been eyeing this iron too. I need to purchase a good flat iron but to be honest my only hesitation in purchasing this iron, or any iron, is that I am afraid to flat iron my own hair.

lexi08

My stylist uses this iron and I love it! I have a Solia at home which is really good also but does not quite measure up to the Hair Art iron. This will be my next major hair purchase along with a new ceramic blowdryer.

Healthb4Length

Cherokee said:
You can get this iron on Ebay for less.

I have been eyeing this iron too. I need to purchase a good flat iron but to be honest my only hesitation in purchasing this iron, or any iron, is that I am afraid to flat iron my own hair.

Good looking out Cherokee! I'll probably be getting this in September when it's not so hot. It don't make sense for me to flat iron in the summer.