Hair bloggers, where are you?

I'm starting a hair blog around my 1 year without a relaxer anniversary, but before I want to check out some other hair blogs. Where are you all?

tiffanyoneal

ME! ME! OHHH MEE!!! I got one.:grin: I think its been like a week or two but I got alot of stuff on there. I try not to post everyday. I think its about the easiest to use also. Here is the link http://braids4grow.blogspot.com/
or see my signature. I just choose to write about the products I am using for my braids or twists.

RosesBlack

My hair journal is in my siggy. It's on LJ feel free to friend me there. Hey Innocent_Kiss I friended you if that's ok.

Blackoutzangel05

I have one I have one !!! I try to post every week....don't know what I am going to post about with my hair in braids for the next year but I am sure that I will think of something!

Miss_Jetsetter

I have one. It's in my sig. it's kind of corny but i guess it beez like that sometimes. I don't blog as often as i should but hopefully that wil change soon!

jejora82

Hey!!! Mine is below in my siggy. Check it out. I was inspired by my beatiful and lovely friend Ms. Tiffany (hey bighead) and all you other wonderful ladies of LHCF.
-----------> Tiffany :catfight: Jessica <-------------

lol...enjoy!

Last edited:

tiffanyoneal

Hey!!! Mine is below in my siggy. Check it out. I was inspired by my beatiful and lovely friend Ms. Tiffany (hey bighead) and all you other wonderful ladies of LHCF.
-----------> Tiffany :catfight: Jessica <-------------

lol...enjoy!

Aww thanks buddie: :kiss: I'm so proud of you...if it wasnt for you I would not have knew of these sites and I would prob be bald.
So to show my appreciation....:hardslap::mwahahafire:

Last edited:

jejora82

Aww thanks buddie: :kiss: I'm so proud of you...if it wasnt for you I would not have knew of these sites and I would prob be bald.
So to show my appreciation....:hardslap::mwahahafire:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Aaaah Tiff that's so sweet. Now let's do our dance.........

:yahoo::yahoo:<-----------let's get it gurl!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Last edited:

KiniKakes

Oh awesome, i didnt even know all you ladies had hair blogs!!!! Thanx for sharing these links!!! More sites to bookmark! LOL!!!

mytia

SuperWoman!
Wow Macherieamour your blog is really great and full of helpful information. I added it to my favorites. This is a very good thread!

newslady

Check out mine at www.healthytextures.com:grin:

i love yours and i'm so anxious to start blogging.
a few quick questions:
did you buy that domain name? if so, how and from who?
how did you design your site?
are you making money from your ads?

great site!
thanks,
NL