HAIR FANATIC BEAUTY SUPPLY PRODUCT SURVEY

longhairlover

HAIR FANATIC BEAUTY SUPPLY PRODUCT SURVEY
Hey Ladies,

I am going to be opening a new online site name above, I want to dedicate it to all of the hair junkies out there like myself. I will be selling all the dominican products, professional products and regular brands as well. The site will offer hair fanatic points for those that are repeat shoppers. Once you gain a certain amount of points you will receive a free hair care product of your choice. Along with cheap shipping, and free shipping over $60. We will also match prices, if you find a product cheaper than our prices we will try to our best to give you the better deal.

**I am getting distribution also for ayurvedic products. From my own experience using Shikakai (pronounced to sound like shi-kai-kai) I am now on the ayurvedic band wagon. This shampoo made my hair so strong and only a couple of strands of breakage unlike the ball of hair i've been losing each wash. Only gripe is the smell. I have however found a shampoo that has the Shikakai and apricot which has a way better smell but it's still herbal.

Everything should be up and running by January 08'.

Thing is I would really like to get you ladies ideas/opinions on the best products out there that you have used.

What products do you like? Please list as many products as possible; this will better help me to know what products to purchase.

Prices will be lower than competitors online. Oh forgot to mention I will be receiving kwik dri pibbs 514 as well in January for good prices low shipping.

***All products come from warehouse. Authentic products.

I love lhcf and being a member of this forum has encouraged me to want to get more into beauty and hair care. I have always been in the hair and beauty industry having a Mom that was a hairstylist for 20 years, she does trims my ends :) I do my own hair.

Thank you lhcf!

Wow! Congratulations and good luck!

I don't use ayurvedic or dominican products, but I will once your store is up and running! I've been wanting to try dominican conditioners for the longest! One gripe I have is that Salerm 21 leave in is so hard to find at a good price. I want to get it, but it's never at any of the dominican websites like sickbay, I would have to go to a whole other site and pay seperate shipping, etc. Also, Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Plus is hard to find. It was at one website I found, but it stays sold out. I also want to try La Bomba products, but like Salerm, it's never on the websites that I want to buy things from. So I'd have to buy a big order from sickbay and then go to another website just to get one or two things. That's annoying.

I hope I made sense :drunk:

Good luck!

Wow! Congratulations and good luck!

I don't use ayurvedic or dominican products, but I will once your store is up and running! I've been wanting to try dominican conditioners for the longest! One gripe I have is that Salerm 21 leave in is so hard to find at a good price. I want to get it, but it's never at any of the dominican websites like sickbay, I would have to go to a whole other site and pay seperate shipping, etc. Also, Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Plus is hard to find. It was at one website I found, but it stays sold out. I also want to try La Bomba products, but like Salerm, it's never on the websites that I want to buy things from. So I'd have to buy a big order from sickbay and then go to another website just to get one or two things. That's annoying.

I hope I made sense :drunk:

Good luck!

La Bomba is really good with a pleasant scent. When I rollerset I put lacio lacio in first all over the hair let it sit for a second 'cause i'm stretching (major thick new growth). Then I apply La Bomba Intensive on the roots.

Girl the roots are so smooth after I dry and the lacio is really nice. I learned about lacio lacio from lhcf and they weren't wrong about it.

send me a pm or add as a friend so i can have you down on my list.

Back