Hair Formula 37 (HF 37)

audacity.

Hello, and greetings from Denver, CO (YES there are Black people in Denver:) ). I recently ordered steps 1 & 2 of HF 37 and was wondering if anyone has tried it? What were your results? All of the feedback that I read on the Internet has been positive.

Also, if you are using this system are you also taking add'l supplements? Which ones?

P.S. I am so happy to have found y'all! Thanks in advance for your help and feedback!

FlawedBeauty

DenverGirl said:
Hello, and greetings from Denver, CO (YES there are Black people in Denver:) ). I recently ordered steps 1 & 2 of HF 37 and was wondering if anyone has tried it? What were your results? All of the feedback that I read on the Internet has been positive.

Also, if you are using this system are you also taking add'l supplements? Which ones?

P.S. I am so happy to have found y'all! Thanks in advance for your help and feedback!

Hi!

I tried that stuff a few years back, sorry to say though it was a complete waste of my money :(

aziza

I tried it about 3 years ago and I dont remember having great results. I used it for 1.5 months maybe I needed to give it more time to work. Anyways, I plan on trying HF37 againg this time I'll give it more time to see if it works.

ChocoKitty

I used it some years back and rec'd positive results. It made my hair thicker and shinier. It was almost like how your hair feels after a cellophane rinse. Plus, I got nice growth too. The only reason why I stopped using it was because of laziness. Then I began experimenting with other supplements. I may go back to using it again someday.:)

tarheelgurl

I have never heard of it but I wanted to shout out to Denver! I used to live in Fort Collins and had to drive down to Denver to get my hair done! I used to go to a guy named Lonnie Blue at a shop off of Colfax. I can't remember the name of the shop but they had 2 (an east and a west) and did pretty good work.

Anyways! Welcome to LHCF!

texasgrl

I used them years ago and got good growth. I use Twin lab Aminos and a regular womens vitamin and get the same results for much less. HTH

PaulaDiddy

I tried the formula about 2 years ago, but drop off quickly. It was too many pills for me. They were bigger than my Multi Vitimans! I like tropical growth aids that I can just put on my scalp while taking care of my internal body.

Good luck and happy hair growing!

brandy

Hi
I tried it with Viviscal and got good results but I had to swap it with prenatals because I will be trying for a baby soon.

Hairicome

I tried them 1 1/2 yrs ago it did grow my hair. However; I was not consistent and did not complete all the bottles, it was too many pills to take (big pills). Today I am going to go through with it until they are all gone. I refuse to waste that much money. I got the 60-day supply for well over a $100 dollars. I'll see what happens, it can't hurt at this point after my BC on 7/26/2008