Hair Molesters- Natural vs. Relaxed Hair ( videos included)

Has your hair been molested? (see definition below)

• Yes and I am relaxed or texlaxed.

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • No and I am relaxed or texlaxed.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Yes and I am natural.

Votes: 68 61.3%
  • No and I am natural.

Votes: 6 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is this woman I work with and she always touches my hair. I do like her but I don't want her touching my hair. Even when I just get to work and my hair is still in its wet bun state she touches it and I even say my hair is wet. Last week I left a small piece out and she kept rubbing though it talking about how soft it was.

I have decided that I am not going to let her touch my hair anymore.

Like your video said.. i think its the natural thing..
When my hair was relaxed people would make comments saying it was healthy and nice.. mainly other black people. White people would just ask me if .. it was all mine.. (ughh)
Since I've gone natural people... mainly white people are very intrigued by it and I think it's hilarious.
I've never felt anyone grab it without asking... but my friends at work want to touch it.

At clubs.. I've had men.. (usually white men) come up to me and say.. i like your hair.. I just want to touch it.. ..no. hahaha

I've had another guy beg me to touch my hair.. so i let him cos it was getting really weird.
Last week i was teasing this guy @ a club and I was telling him how I liked his dancing.. as he was leaving he squeezed the back of my hair and said he liked my hair.. I was like.. okay.

I def wouldn't like someone coming out of no where and grabbing my hair.. but its kinda funny.. most people here ask first.. or just stare.

I'm relaxed and I ony get hair molested in the club by drunk ************** (fill in the blank with whatever you please)!!!! That's one of the many reasons that I don't go out like that now.

Back