Hair Pictures!

ms_kenesha

Your hair is gorgeous!!! It makes me want to dye my hair black. You've got to spill on your regime!

Peachtree

Hi girlfriend

Ur hair is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! It looks soooo incredibly soft & silky.... I love
the color
U did a wonderful job relaxing too

v

G

ahhhhhhhhh, there we go! Your hair is pretty. You will be at your goal in no time!

teenie

My Regimine

I use Creame of Nature and Suave Clarifying shampoos. I started using these after joining the board prior I had never clarified my hair. I shampoo once per week and clarify when ever I feel like I've been using to many porducts on my hair. I've been doing the conditioner washes about twice per week. I use Suave, Pantene, Motions, and Dark & Lovely Cholesterol. I deep condition about once per month I use Apoghee conditioners. I just started using the VO5 detangler, dont know if like it yet.
For a leave in I use Giovanni but once thats gone I'm going to try Biolage.
I got a bottle of 911 last night which I'm going to start using to moisten my ends daily.
My oils are Hot Six, Wild Growth, and Aloe Vera oil.
I wear protective sytles about 60% of the time I hope to increase that because I do think thats one of the keys to retaining growth.
At night I put my hair in a loose bun in the back and wear a satin bonnet. I also have a satin pillow case as back up in case that slips off.
I try to limit my use of heat to just 1 or 2 times per month.

This is my natural hair color and yes it is the biggest pain to grow out layers because you cant! Unless you cut the back up to meet the shorter layers and I really dont want to do that because then I wont feel like I'm making any progress.

I guess I do have a regime after all! Thanks for the encouragement.