Hair products that are worth every penny!

Hmm.. interestingly enough, so many people SWEAR by some Sabino Moisture Block but it is not mentioned even ONCE in this thread so far!:look:

My half wigs are worth every penny, because when I haven't done my hair and I gotta go to work in the morning, those sucka's save the DAY! Okay!:lachen:

I've never even seen or heard of the majority of the products listed here... besides the joico, biosilk, mizani, megatek and alter ego... even though I don't know where to get the ae. Does Sally's have it?

Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream, and Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm
Aubrey Organics White Camellia, GBP, and Honey Suckle Rose

Not sure if it was mentioned 'cause I didn't read the whole thread but:

Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy Cream!!!!!! This is THE one product I will buy over and over and over again. I even use it in the summer sparingly.

I'd say Nexxus Emergencee. The small or large bottle can be pricey but it DEFINITELY works!!! For me, it's like the American Express card, I wouldn't be caught without it.

Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream, and Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm
Aubrey Organics White Camellia, GBP, and Honey Suckle Rose

Interesting I have Aubrey Organics White Camellia leave-in spray and haven't used it yet. I saw a horrible thread about how it dries the hair out. I'll give it a try now. Thanks...!!! :rolleyes:

Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Milk
She Scent It Seyani Hair Butter
Curls Asian Hair Tea Ecstasy Conditioner
Beauty 4 Ashes ADP Hair Oil

Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream, Alma Nourishing Pomade, Cocoa Detangling Ghee
Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Milk
Wen Fig Cleansing Conditioner
Joico
Hairveda
Hydratherma Growth Lotion - just the smell alone is worth it..

*whispers in white ...Phytorelaxer*

Big Sexy Hair's Rough & Ready Stylin Gunk

$17 at Ulta and the jar will probably last forever!

Lays my 4z edges down like nobody's business. All I gotta do is spray a little leave-in on them to dampen, dab a little of the goo on them, brush them down... and VOILA! No scarf needed. :yep:

Joico - k-pak and silk result. Nothing I have ever used gives more slip to detangle my daughters natural 4a hair like DCing with Silk Result.

Beauty 4 ashes was worth every penny but it's so expensive and that shelf life doesn't help it justify what I'm paying. When I use most of my expensive stuff up I might invest in it again..Anyway..others are Hairveda, shescentit, joico, & mizani.

karens body beautiful. the hair milk, hair cream, hair butter and deep conditioner are staples.
curls milkshake and whipped cream
hairveda. although its not pricey
and ojon. everything is well worth the money imo except the RT.

Cosigning on KBB hair milk. Luv it :drunk:! I've haven't tried the other products yets but certainly intend to on my next trip to the store.

Alter Ego Hot Garlic Treatment
Mizani Moisturefuse
AOHSR
AO GBP- love this protein treatment
KeraCare Conditioner
Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Oil DC
Roux PC
Redken Heat Glide

I just spent $19 on a 16 oz bottle of coconut moisture milk from Afroveda and it was definitely worth every penny. I also bought a $12 bottle of Kissi Seed conditioner from Afroveda and my only regret is not buying the 16 oz bottle.

Phytorelaxer- The only product that I can say 100% that I will never stray from
Frederic Fekkai Protein Rx Conditioner- smells like cupcake heaven and works wonders!
Frederic Fekkai Smooth Hair Cream- smells yummy as well and moisturizes my locks for more that just one day.
Joico K Pak Intense reconstructor- stops breakage, no lie.

Aveda Damage Protection - Thermal Protectant
Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner
Aveda Humectant Pomade
Dudley's Hair Rebuilder
Dudley's Hair Mask
Keracare Super Reconstructor
Sebastian Potion #9
Frederick Fekkai Glossing Cream
Chi Silk Infusion
Oyin Juices & Berries & Whipped Pudding

I absolutely looove Philip B Rejuvenating Oil (used it for many years) :lick: it’s excellent as a pre poo, a treatment prior to taking out braids (In this instance used on length not scalp) and if I need an emergency moisture injection. It leaves my hair; incredibly soft, moisturised, hydrated and easier to detangle.

Last edited:
Back