Hair Progress...Oct 08 till Aug 09

caribgirl

Came running when I saw your name- Beautiful progress and hair! Just keep doing what you are doing- minus the trims :lachen:!

Congrats :grin:!

gissellr78

Your progress is not that much? you look like you've made great progress to me, even w/ the trims... your hair looks great!

lol thanks i just see so many beautiful heads i was a little hard on myself...but yes i like the results and i luv LHCF...

gissellr78

Your hair is AWESOME!:gorgeous: I know the frustration, but you have done a good job in such a short amount of time. I am BSL/BSB trying to get to your length MBL. It feels like I'm crawling on my lips to get there. :perplexed Was there any one thing that made a difference, in order for you to get the good progress in such a short amount of time? Please share.

Not really i did do protective styling a bit and used coconut and jojoba oil frequently....oh and i use protein.

gissellr78

Beautiful hair Giselle !

What's your regimen, you have the beautiful 'wash and set' hair that I see in the Dominican salons :lol:

Well i was airdrying for 3 months because of summer but my regimen if u can call it that is:
Wash with gentle moisturizing poo
deep condition
protein every 2 weeks
light protein weekly