Hair Pudding

HonEB

Can someone please list the ingredients for "Bubble up styling Pudding" and for Curve's " Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding". I am really intrested in these products and would like to know what is in each of them. I would also like to hear comments form people who have used these products. what do you think? how do you use them?

TIA

HonEB

Thanks ladies for bumping. I PMed someone who has some of the "Bubble Up" i will let you know what she says as soon as i get a reply

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I like the way it made my hair look, but not the way it felt. It was a little too stiff for me. I only tried it once though. The directions say you can scrunch out the crunch with some pomade. I'm going to try that next time.

antrunette

Bubble Up Styling Pudding
Water, PVP/VA, Colpolymer, Carbomer, Hydroxproplmethycellulose, Triethanoiamine, DMDM Hydrantoin, Frangrance, Hydrolyzed Pland Protein, Herbal Extract, Vitamin Blend, Aloe Vera, May contain FD&C Yellow#5 or FD&C Red#33 or Carmel

Curly Pudding
purified water, vegetable glycerin, aloe vera gel, carbomer, tocopherol acetate, sweet almond oil, milk protein, vitamin E, panthenol, pectin, sweet orange oil extract, fragrance, fd&c red and blue.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Thanks! I must have an old tub of the BU. Mine didn't have any ingredients. I'm printing yours and sticking them on the label. /images/graemlins/smile.gif