hair rinses plz help!!!!

jamaicangrl_17

Is it true that rinses run out on your clothes.I have bra-strap length hair & i dont want to mess up all my clothes.I already have golden bronze highlights that are permanent but are growing out.Is it safe to get my whole head dyed with at least a semi-permant dye?P.s. I want to use Hi-Rez burgendy shade dye if anyone knows what kind of dye that is.
confused.gif
<font color="blue"> </font>

if it is a reputable brand then the colour should not run. i get a jet black rinse by goldwell and i have never had any problemsa with it.

Hi Rez is permanent, so you shouldn't have to worry about it running onto your clothes. Rinses/Semi-permanent can rub off, mainly if your hair is damp or you're sweating.

Hmmm, I haven't used it, but each time I get my hair dyed, the dye is placed on previous dyed hair to freshen it up with no problems.

Bleaching is another story.
laugh.gif
But with this, I think you should be fine.

When I first started using semi-permanent dyes the colour would rub off on the collars of tops. But after my hair had been washed it stopped. My sister used to have highlights and then she put a rinse over the top and her was fine - in fact it improved her hair &amp; it looked 100% better as the nightlights had dried her hair.

HTH

Back