hair setback

levette

I just took out my microbraids and I am very disappointed. I had them put in on Tuesday. However, I think that I was allergic to the hair as I noticed bumps on my scalp and my face also broke out. I think that braids also took out some of my hair. I am so mad with myself for wasting my time and money. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hi Levette,

I'm really sorry to hear about your setback. /images/graemlins/frown.gif However, you have really beautiful hair, and I'm sure your hair will bounce back from this setback in no time! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Don't be discouraged. We all suffer occasional setbacks in our goals for beautiful and healthy hair. I am also dealing with a minor setback, but I'm not letting it get me down. Treat your hair with some TLC, and you'll be back on the yellow brick road in no time! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your setback... /images/graemlins/frown.gif, but don't worry, you'll be right back on track in no time /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

P.S. I love the sparkly lady icon under your name!! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Levette, I know exactly what you're going through. I had the same exact experience w/ microbraids, only the braids took out a considerable amount of my hair /images/graemlins/mad.gif(that's what actually prompted me to find this hairboard!). Using the tips from the ladies on this board and giving your hair extra TLC you should be on the road to healthy hair in no time.

mirco braids

/images/graemlins/mad.gif Ive been there with those mirco braids. I hate those things Ive never put mirco braids in again after my last experience. My hair was so chewed up and damaged I had to start all over again. I had to go and get my hair cut off and I only had about 5 inches left after she cut my hair off.

You will get back to where you want to be dont worry about it. But I really know what youre going through I was devistated.

Now Ive learned alot from this hair care board and from this website called www.growafrohairlong.com It tell you the correct way of doing your extensions and how you should pretreat the hair that you buy because of all of the chemicals in it. This womens regimen has helped my hair grow alot. You should take a look at the website.

Good luck

BRIGHT SIDE! BRIGHT SIDE! You only left them in a few days. Just imagine if you'd left them in longer.

Back