Haircare Christmas Presents: What Did You Get?

B

ballet_bun

I know some of us here must have gotten a few haircare goodies for Christmas. What did you get?

I received:
1. My favourite serum from Aveda
2. some cutesy hair accessories
3. and a conditioner from AO I've been wanting to try.

BB

I didnt get any hair care presents for Christmas! :grin:

But I am thinking about getting some for myself later on this month or early next month! :)

I got an Oyin giftpack that included 2oz. sizes of honey hemp, greg juice, whipped pudding, and shine and define serum.

I hope it counts if you bought it for yourself for Christmas :lol: ! I got some elucence shampoo and conditioner and some keracare humecto conditioner and keracare shampoo. I also got the phytorelaxer to try next month.

My husband got me the Saturday Morning Special gift set from Carol's Daughter that includes Herbal Shampoo, Herbal Rinse/Mist, Hair Milk, Tui Hair Oil, Kizzi, Mimosa Hair Honey, and Healthy Hair Butter.

Thank goodness I didn't receive any hair care things for Christmas. I'm doing a fine job using what I already have. :grin:

RachelL said:
My husband got me the Saturday Morning Special gift set from Carol's Daughter that includes Herbal Shampoo, Herbal Rinse/Mist, Hair Milk, Tui Hair Oil, Kizzi, Mimosa Hair Honey, and Healthy Hair Butter.
What a great husband you have!

People don't usually buy me hair gifts. Unless they know what I want, I prefer to get it for myself, rather than waste a product.

The other day I bought myself a new Caruso Roller system since my old one (the one that uses salt) finally broke (I split the plastic base). I love how much smaller the new model is - nice and compact for travel. This should last me a very long time.

This is a really cute thread! Unfortunately I didn't get any hair stuff for Christmas, but I got a beautiful cosmetic train case like the pros have and I already plotted out a section for my cute hairpins!!

honeydrop215 said:
i got a CHI Turbo 1'' inch flat iron for christmas :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

That's what my daughter is getting from her Dad for X-mas... even though I'm a "no-heat" kinda gal, I may have to borrow it from her sometime...

I bought myself some Surge 14, Surge Oil, Elucence shampoo and the Elucence Silk Hydrating Elixir... and my Mom got me some hair accessories (barrettes). That's about it!!

I requested no hair product for Christmas, but I received a Chi 1'' flat iron because my friend saw me checking one out I am not complaining.

Chinagem said:
I got an Oyin giftpack that included 2oz. sizes of honey hemp, greg juice, whipped pudding, and shine and define serum.

Do you happen to know about how much that cost? Sounds very nice, I would like to purchase it for my SO whose birthday is January 18 (he has locks).

I got an Ion Hard Top Hair Dryer which is what I really wanted! It's pink and white, I can't wait to use it. Also I got some KeraCare Humecto Creme Conditioner and the Essential Oils.

For Christmas, I bought myself some Kiehls leave-in con., silk groom and the castile shampoo.....don't tell my SO ;)

I didn't receive any products - I do enough damage on my own :grin:
however, I did purchase stuff for my 10 y.o niece. I got CON poo and some Humectress. My mother bought her Tigi Self Absorbed and Moisture Maniac.

I think that I'm going to treat myself to a belated birthday Christmas gift....a Pibbs dryer. CaramelHonee and Honi got me stuck on this purchase...LOL

:lol: now that I think of it I would love to have been let loose in the Carol's Daughter store in Brooklyn. Ive had my eye on some things for a minute now.

I bought Salerm 21 for myself and my mother this Christmas. I used it Christmas Eve (I opened mine a little early), and my hair is totally in love!:)

RachelL said:

Our husbands think alike because I got the same thing. I have not used it yet but they smell wonderful!!!

queeny20 said:
Our husbands think alike because I got the same thing. I have not used it yet but they smell wonderful!!!

I know what you mean. I've been sniffing them since Christmas. I can't wait to use them.

Back