Hairflair Attachment: Air Too Hot! Handheld Dryer Recommendation For It?

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Greetings.

I have the HairFlair dryer attachment (pictured below), and I like it muuuuuuuuch better than my soft bonnet dryer: It fits over my wng's, twists, flexirods, etc. much better!

Problem: If I put my handheld dryer on WARM, then the air that reaches my hair/head is EXTREMELY HOT.

Does anyone use the HairFlair dryer attachment without this problem? If so, what handheld dryer are you attaching it to? I'm hoping to be able to feel warm and very warm hair on my head, and not extremely hot air.

Thanks for any help/suggestions, and blessings!

Evolving78

I have a conair one from Sally's. I put mine on medium and it's cool, not too hot. I use it for deep conditioning/coloring only. I use my hard bonnet dryer for styling.

imaginary

I have the RED handheld dryer and I have to use it on low or cool. Low gives hot air and cool gives room temperature. I wouldn't recommend this dryer though because you can't control the speeds and the low speed is just too weak.

NaturalShe94

I want one of these! I already have a hooded dryer that I use, but I think this will be better for deep conditioning and I may just only use the hooded dryer for styling instead...
Where did you buy this??

abioni

I have the product. I use it with Babyliss blow dryer. Not sure if they still make it though but I think other Babyliss blow dryers will work since the settings will be similar. To get warm hair I select low/warm or high/cool. High/warm and low/hot gets too hot. Never tried high/hot, that's asking for trouble.