hairobics products review!!!!!

bri123

has anyone tried the products yet I was thinking of purchasing the scalp booster and leave-in for when i get braids.

Armyqt

I got the scalp booster and the detangler in the mail today. i got it to help my daughter's natural hair with tangles. I'll post a review here once I try it out.

Armyqt

The scent of the hair and scalp booster is very nice and mild. even though rosemary is somewhere near the bottom of the list, that's what I smell the most. Oh BTW I just washed my hair and decided to use a little of the detangler oil. As far as detangling, my hair was already that, so I can't speak on it's detangling effects, but I am totally IN LOVE with the smell. I'll probably keep buying it just for that. Oh and it's very, very light. It doesn't have a greasy feel at all. I like it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

VALLEYGIRL

I have the Detangler Oil and it works wonderfully.

I have used it on my dry curly day old hair before washing and I am able to get a comb right through it from root to tips.

Armyqt is right...it is not greasy at all. It has some great ingredients but the smell is very strong to me. It is not a bad smell but kinda potent.
You really like it Armyqt? Its not bad but maybe I think it clashes with my perfume????

Valleygirl

Armyqt

Girl I LOVE the smell. I like layering my scents on me though. I went to comb my daughters hair last night and decided to add a little of both. When I put the scalp booster on, she was like..."OOH Mommy, that smells sooo good. It smells like candy..Just like peppermint, I could eat that"" /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif. I mean the girl was tripping. And then when I put a little detangler oil on she loved that scent too.

VG, I can't wait to try the detangler oil on her wet hair to see how it performs. I hope it does well, cause that's where I ned the help. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I have the Detangler Oil and it works wonderfully.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad to hear that you ladies like this product. I ordered it and the leave-in a few days after Valleygirl posted about her conversation with the owner. I've been looking for an "herbier" leave-in spray... I tried to resist the temptation to order, but the PJ in took over. I'm like Pookie in New jack City, "It be callin' me and callin' me..." /images/graemlins/crazy.gif
I haven't received my order yet because of a mix up at the warehouse. A woman named Debra has been really nice about keeping me informed of my order status, though. I have someone else's order waiting to be picked up and she sent mine out to me 2-3 days ago.

blackmama77

i have using the hairobics leave-in conditioner and hair and scalp booster off and on for years. i had to stop because it's too expensive for me. but the time that i was using this stuff my hair grew.

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
Armyqt,

Can you give me the info on where to order this product online?

More hair, Grow hair.
BabyCurls /images/graemlins/rosebud.gif

Armyqt

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
BabyCurls said:
Armyqt,

Can you give me the info on where to order this product online?

More hair, Grow hair.
BabyCurls /images/graemlins/rosebud.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Here ya go Babycurls: Hairobics

lala

I bought the Scalp Rejuvenator, All Natural Hair Oil, Detangler Oil, Hair &amp; Scalp Leave-In, All Natural Pomade, Hair &amp; Scalp Booster. The fragrance reminds me of this lipgloss I wore in high school (fruity). I haven't used them enough to form an opinion though.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I finally got my products a few days ago. I ordered the Leave-In Spray and the Detangler Oil. She also sent me a (sort of) free Scalp Booster because there was a problem with shipping my order.

I'm loving the Booster! It smells so good--like tropical fruit punch.
It has vegetable petrolatum in it and it looks like regular old hair grease. But it's light and not real oily. It sinks in--it doesn't just sit on top of the hair like Vaseline.

The Detangler Oil has the same fruity smell.
I have plenty of oils but I like this one for daily application because it smells so good! I like Carolyn Gray's oil for my hairline and for air-drying.

The Leave-In spray made my hair feel hard and sticky.
I don't think this is a supposed to be a daily scalp spray... I'm going to try it again on freshly shampooed hair. It has a nice tingle, though.

I'm definitely going to buy the Booster again. I mix it with my Sheep Sorrell Ointment, Hair Rejuvenator and Natural Island Pomade.