Has anyone ever tried Hairobics before?

jenell85

I would like to know also. I saw this site once and forgot how I got there and couldn't remember the ladies name to get back to it. Her products look pretty interesting. And her body is on point for a 52 yr old!!!

gymfreak336

It so funny you posted this because I was looking on her site today. I have used the scalp booster and I really liked it. I did experience some strong growth with it. I bought in on a trip to LA and when I ran out I didn't order more. I should have but this was when I was still in high school and didn't really have the means to order stuff like that. I'm thinking of using her oils and leave-in sprays and following her moisturization regime.

Candycane044

gymfreak336 said:
It so funny you posted this because I was looking on her site today. I have used the scalp booster and I really liked it. I did experience some strong growth with it. I bought in on a trip to LA and when I ran out I didn't order more. I should have but this was when I was still in high school and didn't really have the means to order stuff like that. I'm thinking of using her oils and leave-in sprays and following her moisturization regime.

I thought about getting the scalp booster it seems like it may help stimulate the scalp some. Thanks for the info!

oglorious1

Mixologist
I've used her stuff for years, and been in her salon to have my hair done, the woman can be crazy, but the hair products do work. Her salon is now defunct, but she can tell you how to grow some hair.

sprungonhairboards

I tried the braid spray once. It was horrible. It was sooooo greasy and just sort of sat on top of my hair. It didn't smell so hot either. I tried diluting it with water that didnt even help. My cousin said she'd tried it before and said the same thing. I threw it away eventually. The ingredients sound really good though.:look:

so1913

I LOVE the Therapudic Shampoo and need to invest in the gallon size when I have some $$$ and the Hair and Scalp Leave In conditioner is pretty good. I can't speak as to whether or not it makes your hair grow faster. I used it for the therapudic/stimulating benefits and keeping my scalp clean and healthy.

hot_pepper96

I've used the Theraputic shampoo before. I diluted it w/water and I found it to be still too drying. It tingles the scalp like crazy and don't ever let it get into your eyes. It cost me $20.00 at the salon! :eek:

I know...that's ridiculous, but the lady insisted I needed it for my dry scalp. Needless to say it was too harsh for me, but it may work for others.

so1913

Been off and on this product for yeeeears (as you can see from the last time I posted lol). Back on it, I absolutely love the scalp stimulating properties of this line as well as the ingredients used in especially the leave in and scalp stimulating oil. Again, I cannot speak as to how much it actually increases hair growth, but I do believe this line supports healthy hair growth.