Hairveda products are amazing!!

i want the vatika frosting sooooooooooo bad but i have to wait a couple of months :sad:. i'll be waiting though.

Has anyone seen growth from using her products?? What products did they use?

I've been using HV products for a while now, well over a year. They have really kept my hair growing and healthy. I cut back to shoulder length in May 07 and I am now 2 inches from MBL. My staples are Cocasta oil, Sitri-nillah con, Almond Glaze (can't do without these three), Methi Sativa (this is new but I love it!), MC Pro con, vatika frosting, and shikakai bar......Ummm am I forgetting anything BJ! :look: My hair is super fine and I just can't use most store-bought products (including dominican products). My hair starts shedding and falling like crazy! BJ's products, Elucence, and henna keep my hair healthy, strong, and growing!!! FINALLY!!!:grin:

ETA: I love the new amala shampoo mixed with conditioner. Great for sweaty hair and scalp!

I love the moisture 24/7 condish. I DC with it and it leaves my hair super soft. I just bought the Whipped Shea ALoe Mousse. ANy tips on how to use it?

A big thanks to everyone who orders from us! You have alot of options around here and we feel honored to have your business!:yep:

I am so happy you all are pleased with my products!

Hi MsLala! You can use the Shea Mousse for practically anything that requires moisture and high shine. I would shy away from using on wet hair because I've experienced crunchiness afterwards.

This Almond Glaze, what does it look like in your hand? I know its white looking in the pictures but do you have to rub into your hands to disappear? Is it white on your scalp or does it melt down to a see-thru oil.

I lub me some grease so i'm lookin for a new one.

TIA!

BUMP!

Anyone can give me your honest opinion on the Almond Glaze and its consistency on your hair/scalp?

This forum is the best. I did not know anything about your products until I saw someone here at the forum talk about whipped baggy cream. I went to your website and was very impressed. I ordered the whipped cream and the almond glaze and I am very thrilled. I will continue to order your products.

A big thanks to everyone who orders from us! You have alot of options around here and we feel honored to have your business!:yep:

Hi MsLala! You can use the Shea Mousse for practically anything that requires moisture and high shine. I would shy away from using on wet hair because I've experienced crunchiness afterwards.

BUMP!

Anyone can give me your honest opinion on the Almond Glaze and its consistency on your hair/scalp?

It's like a lite oil in solid form like pomade but when you rub it together in the palms of your hands you can tell it is very rich. I only use it to slick back my hair when I wear a high ponytail and I never see or get a white residue. Someone else can tell you about how it appears when you put it all over your hair. Hope this helps.

I just love HV products! The smell is wonderful. I got my friend hocked on the products to.

Cocasta Skikakai Oil- I use it to seal in moisture and has nice shine
Sitrinillah DC- makes my hair soft and smells so good
Moist Con 24/7- can't wash my hair without it and great for detangling
Whipped Gelly- have it in my hair right now and does not make my hair hard
Slicking Balm- for my edges and did I mention the smell

I ordered something today. How long does it normally take to get yalls orders in?

I know everything is handmade from scratch like Qhemet Biologics so i'm assuming about 2 weeks right?

That's the one thing that i Hate and Love about natural products. Its natural but you gotta wait on it.

I ordered something today. How long does it normally take to get yalls orders in?

I know everything is handmade from scratch like Qhemet Biologics so i'm assuming about 2 weeks right?

That's the one thing that i Hate and Love about natural products. Its natural but you gotta wait on it.

Oooh, what'd you get?

Hairveda Producta are all that I use, besides my beloved S-curl, Her shipping does not take 2 weeks unless she is out of stock on something, usually no more than 5 days, I get mine in like 3 days. BJ is wonderful and Ladies, she always has a sale going on, even though her products are very affordable on any budget, she makes it a point to show her appreciation to her customers by having sales and she has great sales!
I have been using her products since she first came out and fell in love, my hair is Natural and it keeps my hair soft and doesn't take much product usage at all, I have everything she has on her site and I mean everything!:yep:

Oooh, what'd you get?

I got the Cocasta Shikakai Oil. I plan to mix it with my Mega Tek, and use it to seal my hair, especially my ends. Can't wait to get it.

What got me is that it had oils that i really couldnt get myself. No indian stores around here and i'm not one who has time to be a chemist in my bathroom either.

Can't wait! And i'm glad it wont take as long as Qhemet. Thanks OP.

I got the Cocasta Shikakai Oil. I plan to mix it with my Mega Tek, and use it to seal my hair, especially my ends. Can't wait to get it.

What got me is that it had oils that i really couldnt get myself. No indian stores around here and i'm not one who has time to be a chemist in my bathroom either.

Can't wait! And i'm glad it wont take as long as Qhemet. Thanks OP.
Your welcome. I'm really hooked on the Cocasta Oil right now. My wash n' go's are usually dry and lately I've been moisturizing and sealing with this oil and my hair is much more moisturized than it normally is. I hope you enjoy the products.

I wanna try some! lord help me with this PJ'ISM

Gosh its a friggin impossible thing to break

know how you feel..

That Cocasta oil is my LAST purchase. They only other thing i need is shower caps..and i really dont need them, i need to wash and reuse them.

I can't wait til they start the next use it up and buy nothing for August challenge cause i am there!

BTW, my oil shipped today! :grin:

THanks BJ I just tried the Shea mousse on my ends and it works soooo good for moisturizing them. I think this is just what my hair needed. My ends were feeling extra crispy b4. Do you put the whipped cream on by itself for baggying? THis is what I did but I wanted to be sure I am using it right.

WHOOAAA WHOAAA WHOAAA.....ive been avoiding this thread cuz i thought it was a real old one bumped up. I didn't know the site has been updated!!!!!...and hmmmmm new products too!!!

i'm ordering right now! can't wait to try

i ordered the cocasta oil on thursday and got it saturday :grin:. it smells good and made my already soft hair even more soft. i used it on my flat ironed hair and on my wash and go today and it feels sooooo good. i am going back to the site to order something else soon :rolleyes:

Thanks for reviewing. I was on the site yesterday and the product do look good. I jotted down a couple of things I wanted. Yall product making chicks on this board are going to have me broke.

OK!! My little closet is practically overflowing as it is!:lachen:

i just orderedmthe green tea butter and the whipped cream. i cant wait to get it. i think i will use the whipped cream on my wash and go.

i just got my order yesterday:grin:. the whipped cream smells soooooooooo :lick::lick:. i used it last night and this morning sealed with the cocasta oil and i am in love. i keep twisting the top off so i can smell it. the smell is crazy delicious.

Back