Hairveda products are amazing!!

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Between this sale and the NYX deal (please consult the Make-Up Forum), I'm going to be straight-up BROKE!!!!!!!!! :nono::nono:

....and I live in the D.C./MD area, so she's saying that shipping will be discounted or free.

Lawd ha' mercy!!!

*SP fanning herself*

crlsweetie912

Between this sale and the NYX deal (please consult the Make-Up Forum), I'm going to be straight-up BROKE!!!!!!!!! :nono::nono:

....and I live in the D.C./MD area, so she's saying that shipping will be discounted or free.

Lawd ha' mercy!!!

*SP fanning herself*
I was just thinking the same thing!:lachen:

msdevo

Gee thanks. I just ordered the 1st set. I NEVER go into the makeup forum. If I can't pay my rent next month I am gonna blame you:lachen:

Lawd ha' mercy!!!

*SP fanning herself*

mscocoface

It is 9:00 for me on the west coast and I am getting anxious here. Anyone heard from BJ?

I am in need of some jelly with a quickness. Ran out two weeks ago.

The Princess

Yall I gotta go to sleep, I have to get up at 5 anyway for work. But yall greedy people will have everything sold out by the crack of dawn.

mscocoface

I am going to use the comment my son uses when I have said or done something he totally does not understand.........I Got Nuthin!

Any of you ladies getting anything?