Hairveda products are amazing!!

Eisani

^^I know the sales are cool, but it's always best to order during regular business. No mad dash, nothing sold out, and no extended waiting periods for products. I've been buying her stuff since '07 so I'm familiar and ok with the long waits during sales, but it's not for everyone. If it's something I really want/need, I won't wait and usually get my products in about a week.

LaidBak

Still waiting on my shipment...but more importantly I am waiting on Hydrasoft to come back. I'd really like to try it.

*fabulosity*

I guess I just don't understand. You have a sale on specific products.. shut the site down because the sale is coming.. Which would leave me to believe that you are already making the stuff that is going to be on sale in ANTICIPATION of the rush. Then stuff sells out which means that stuff is at capacity of what you can make... And stuff is still backed up for weeks? I mean y'all can continue to support that type of operation; but this PJ is like "I'm skraight" on the next one.. In 3 weeks..seriously I could have learned how to make the stuff my doggone self from watching you tube.. :lachen:

Eisani

Valid point Fab, but @ the same time, for the sale vets to be complaining is like someone falling into a hole, getting out, coming back and fallling right back in. They already knew from last time it was there, yet they didn't choose another route...people new to the product line I can understand not being prepared (but if they go back thru this thread or vendor review, they'd see the pattern) for the wait but anyone else, hey, they knew what time it was.

*fabulosity*

Valid point Fab, but @ the same time, for the sale vets to be complaining is like someone falling into a hole, getting out, coming back and fallling right back in. They already knew from last time it was there, yet they didn't choose another route...people new to the product line I can understand not being prepared (but if they go back thru this thread or vendor review, they'd see the pattern) for the wait but anyone else, hey, they knew what time it was.

:lachen::lachen: So it's the customer's fault because they still ordered? Whatever happened to continuous improvement? I thought the first time she didn't shut the other operations down and I could see how that could be a problem. But the site was shut down for like 4 or 5 days before the sale.

Either way, vet or no vet.. 3 weeks is too darn long. How does that get addressed..? Just cuz it's happened before don't make it right hair-bff... :look:

I'll be calling you about my twistout instructions later on.. just FYI..:grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I guess I just don't understand. You have a sale on specific products.. shut the site down because the sale is coming.. Which would leave me to believe that you are already making the stuff that is going to be on sale in ANTICIPATION of the rush. Then stuff sells out which means that stuff is at capacity of what you can make... And stuff is still backed up for weeks? I mean y'all can continue to support that type of operation; but this PJ is like "I'm skraight" on the next one.. In 3 weeks..seriously I could have learned how to make the stuff my doggone self from watching you tube.. :lachen:

IA: I'm a little disappointed. Especially since it is/was my first time ordering. And I did have to contact them via e-mail through PayPal since the $ was immediately taken out of my Account. I did receive an e-mail approximately 4 days later informing me of a 15 day processing time, However, I still have not gotten a shipping notice.:nono:

I honestly don't know if I will purchase again. I hope to. And really would like to. I hope to really like the products, but at this point, I am unsure.:ohwell:

Eisani

You know I'm not saying it's the customer's fault-to a degree. Based on previous personal experiences or reading those of others, one does have a choice. Plain and simple. Buyer beware *and* informed. You and I talked about this before and both agreed that w/certain product lines, if someone doesn't like the wait, it's up to them to whether or not they choose to order. Period. Haven't the previous sales taken about 3 wks for receipt? Anyway, didn't you get your stuff? :slap: You're becoming the voice of the people; the disgruntled, downtrodden, anxious, nevous twitchin PJ's. :giggle: I'm finna make me some shampoo.

MonaLisa

*if da disgruntled folks don't order no mo......it be mo product available....for the stans.... :look:*

*just sayin...*

*fabulosity*

You know I'm not saying it's the customer's fault-to a degree. Based on previous personal experiences or reading those of others, one does have a choice. Plain and simple. Buyer beware *and* informed. You and I talked about this before and both agreed that w/certain product lines, if someone doesn't like the wait, it's up to them to whether or not they choose to order. Period. Haven't the previous sales taken about 3 wks for receipt? Anyway, didn't you get your stuff? :slap: You're becoming the voice of the people; the disgruntled, downtrodden, anxious, nevous twitchin PJ's. :giggle: I'm finna make me some shampoo.

Ok, agreed and still at that time I still said it was ridiculous to have to wait that long. Yes, I got my stuff but still took too long IMO... And my point exactly. And to be fair... y'all gas these products up a bit much so poor newbies and PJs feel forced to buy the things... :lachen: It just bugs me that people just think that's ok. When I posted about old girl Robin..folks came out the woodwork like oh blah blah..didn't get my product for weeks, didn't respond to emails..and I'm straight saying what's the difference between them and HV.. ?:blush: Oh the HV stans...:lachen::lachen:

*if da disgruntled folks don't order no mo......it be mo product available....for the stans.... :look:*

*just sayin...*

Y'all ahead one more.. bc I'm cutting this out of my PJ budget. And KBB.. but that's another thread. I had someone order there and I felt bad bc I knew the story but she asked what I used on my hair one day... 3 weeks later..still waiting..bad business IMO.

Hairveda stan for life :2cool:! End of story. Bye!

You, E, and ML keep these places in business...lol.. ordering gallons here and there... guess my order don't get no priority cause I'm regular... but why I gotta spend a car note some place to get my order in a decent amount time....

I'm just saying....:look:

Last edited by a moderator:

LaidBak

I was trying to be slick, I was thinking ok if i wait until after the sale, ill get something and then wait a few weeks. So i know now to get something before a sale. Have you used it before it sounds really nice.

I've figured out that I need to decide what my staples will be and just order enough for a 6 month supply. I'll order during the sales and just have patience.

What does "stans" mean??

Last edited:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I've figured out that I need to decide what my staples will be and just order enough for a 6 month supply. I'll order during the sales and just have patience.

What does "stans" mean??

That's exactly what I do. I'm good on Hairveda through the end of the year at least if not more.

"Stan"--Comes from the Eminem song. Obsessed fan.

MonaLisa

Ok, agreed and still at that time I still said it was ridiculous to have to wait that long. Yes, I got my stuff but still took too long IMO... And my point exactly. And to be fair... y'all gas these products up a bit much so poor newbies and PJs feel forced to buy the damn things... :lachen: It just bugs me that people just think that's ok. When I posted about old girl Robin..folks came out the woodwork like oh blah blah..didn't get my product for weeks, didn't respond to emails..and I'm straight saying what's the difference between them and HV.. ?:blush: Oh the HV stans...:lachen::lachen:

Y'all ahead one more.. bc I'm cutting this out of my PJ budget. And KBB.. but that's another thread. I had someone order there and I felt bad bc I knew the story but she asked what I used on my hair one day... 3 weeks later..still waiting..bad business IMO.

You, E, and ML keep these places in business...lol.. ordering gallons here and there... guess my order don't get no priority cause I'm regular... but why I gotta spend a car note some place to get my order in a decent amount time....

I'm just saying....:look:

But if we say we still ain't got nuttin but love for you in a real heartfelt Five Heartbeats kinda way....would that make you feel better :look:

*flings open arms in a Color Purple kinda way*

:bighug:

Loves Harmony

I was trying to be slick, I was thinking ok if i wait until after the sale, ill get something and then wait a few weeks. So i know now to get something before a sale. Have you used it before it sounds really nice.

Nope, i havent tried the product before. I hope that it doesnt take long before she re stock. I need some con and i wanted to order both product together.

Eisani

:lachen: Hair bffs and fam can do that and KIM. Hell, we all have a pernt (yea, pernt).

*Fab* you're a filthy stinkin junkie too...you know you're judged by the company you keep. Just sayin :look:

"There is roooooom at the crroooosss for yooo-ooo-ooou"

Mona, are we singing got nothin but love for you with music or acapulco like when the po-lice stopped them? Just need to know which mental place to find foe the right emotions.

MonaLisa

:lachen: Hair bffs and fam can do that and KIM. Hell, we all have a pernt (yea, pernt).

*Fab* you're a filthy stinkin junkie too...you know you're judged by the company you keep. Just sayin :look:

"There is roooooom at the crroooosss for yooo-ooo-ooou"

Mona, are we singing got nothin but love for you with music or acapulco like when the po-lice stopped them? Just need to know which mental place to find foe the right emotions.

Dang E, the one with music -- we are tryin ta lift the woman's spirit up for crying out loud. Poor thing on the bottom of the hair product recipient list and sh** :nono:.

*Hit it*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THgfvZrE5s0

MonaLisa

That's exactly what I do. I'm good on Hairveda through the end of the year at least if not more.

"Stan"--Comes from the Eminem song. Obsessed fan.

:giggle:

*hey...bj said....she will be listing the salon sizes again....so keep in mind for restocking for year end...*

Eisani

:rofl:
I see the HV stans are up in here acting like fools!
:armyhat:= Shay (National HV security)
:goodcop:= *Fab* (Officer Friendly)
:badcop:= Eisani (Shaft)
:ninja:= MonaLisa (SWAT and strategic operations)
:gunner7:I just wanted to use this one, but this is one of ML's people...

beans4reezy

They are sold out of the whipped cream ends hyrdration?! You can't be serious! I'm going to wait until they are back in stock and order for the year. This BJ must be a millionaire the way her products are flying off the shelf.

Chanteuse

i forgot tell post that my sitrinilla went bad. i had it for a while before i use it so i guess thats why. i notice when i first used it that the smell had change but i didnt pay it any mind. i had used it twice before i realized it was bad. there was mold in it. but not green mold like on read, it was clear and when i tried to dig it out, it went all the way to the bottom of the container. so i threw it out. but now that i know i like it, when i get money i will be ordering some more.

Eek! How long did you have it? I have some that I haven't been using but if its going to spoil I guess I need to either go ahead and use it up or find somebody to give it too.