Half and Half's Rowena King

ChasingBliss

Half and Half\'s Rowena King

Does anybody who watches Half and Half know if that is her real hair? She plays Camille, Spencer's new girlfriend. Im just curious if anyone was paying attention to that. It's so long and beautiful.

Armyqt

Re: Half and Half\'s Rowena King

I saw it last night and was wondering the same thing. It really was beautiful. So thick and luscious.

balleryna

That's my favorite show! (wonder if she's really leaving?)
LOVE love love her hair.

AFashionSlave

[ QUOTE ]
kandyland said:
Yes that is her real hair

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree.
It looks real to me.

ChasingBliss

Oh my stars
, I just did a search on the internet for her and all I kept finding was nude pics. I didnt know she had that kind of background. Not judging, I just didnt know. Anywho, it does look real and it looks full and healthy. I saw other pics with her hair at bra strap length too..Looks like she might have started growing longer in the recent years.

Armyqt

I wonder what her diet and regimen is like. Does anyone know how old she is. I'm guessing mid-forties.

kandyland

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
Oh my stars
, I just did a search on the internet for her and all I kept finding was nude pics. I didnt know she had that kind of background. Not judging,

[/ QUOTE ]

oh my
are u serious...not that I'm judging either but jeez......

Yeah she doesn't look a day over 30...but nobody looks their age these dayz...but I would guess early 40's

diamond_nh

I'm not sure if she has that type of background but I think that she has been nude in a movie or two and they might be pics from that.

AceH

I was wondering the same thing, and I think that's her real hair, but you never can tell sometimes with these celebrities... If it's not, her stylists do a wonderful job!! If it is, then that's my hair goal!!

mermaid

I didn't think it was.. A few times, at certain angles, I thought I saw a dent, possibly where a track could be.