Hands down the best detangler!!

Discussion in 'Hair Care Tips & Product Review Discussion' started by jobyrd05, May 25, 2011.

1. jobyrd05

jobyrd05 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I don't usually comment much but I have got to give my testimonial of this. Cowboy Magic is the bomb!!!! I have been having a hard time with breakage on wash days because of tangling. I got Cowboy Magic and O my gosh!!! For anyone struggling with tangles this is definitely worth trying. I hope they never change this detangler. It is wonderful!! Now I can do my wash and go's without fear of tangling. Now I can use less heat, I'm so excited.

I just had to post. For anyone struggling with this issue please consider this for an option.

Good luck to everyone.

2. Galadriel

Galadriel Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the recommendation.
    Here's the website: http://www.cowboymagic.com/products-detangler-shine.html

I checked out the ingredients, and it may be a no-go for those who don't use cone-based products. But don't mind me, OP, if it works for you and your hair loves it, then I'm happy you've found it :yep:

HHG!

3. biancaelyse

biancaelyse New Member

Blog Posts:
    Cowboy Magic is a great detangler. I bought it at the farm supply/feed store in my town.

It smells good too :)

4. Browndilocks

Browndilocks Browndisha Brownie Sundae

Blog Posts:
    :perplexed

5. jobyrd05

jobyrd05 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the comments!! I have nothing but positive things to say about the detangler. It does smell great doesn't it? I also like the fact that a little bit goes a long way.

I realize that it may not work for everyone but it may be what someone else is looking for.

Browndilocks: Why are you confused by my post?

I hope this can help someone out.

6. Distorted Barbie

Distorted Barbie Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    I totally agree with u, OP! Cowboy Magic is MAGICAL...

7. jobyrd05

jobyrd05 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the comment Distorted Barbie. I know there are numerous posts on here about Cowboy Magic but it really is unbelievable. :spinning:

8. AimWard

AimWard Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Is this another horse cross over product?

9. Coffee

Coffee Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
  10. jobyrd05

jobyrd05 New Member

Blog Posts:
    AimWard: Yes it is a crossover product, it can be used on either horses or humans. I'm usually leary of using products like this but so far I'm very pleased and impressed.

Coffee: Thanks for the post and link. I love to read as many reviews as possible. I know that Cowboy magic has been around for a long time and honestly I've used it before. I know there are a lot of posts on here about it but I wanted to give a review of it myself. I have a bad habit of trying a lot of products and then I get confused as to what works. I decided to try this again and I realized what allowed me to acheive an 11 month stretch at one time. It was the cowboy magic, I couldn't quite put my finger on the missing ingredient but I found it. I will always use this product for as long as it works with my hair. It is a definite must for me. I'm excited because I'm expecting a lot of growth from this simply because I can keep it simple and moist with water which is what my hair really likes and thrives off of.

Thanks for the posts everyone.

11. NYDee

NYDee New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hmm... I bought two bottle of this and it makes my hair sticky. It felt like I poured thick serum in my hair. I had to use a shampoo to get it out. I don't see myself using this again Still trying to decide what to do with the bottles.