Has anyone been to Marvin ?????

I am fairly new to the board and would like some feedback. I have an appt this coming Saturday with Marvin. I was wondering if anyone on the board had any experience with him? Is the $100
that he charges for a relaxer worth it?

Tracy

If the Marvin you are referring to is Marvin Carrington, I suggest doing a search using his name and see what comes up. Make sure you select the "all posts" option as far as how far back you want to search.

He has been discussed at length here. Some loved him, and some didn't- but if it's the same Marvin I'm sure you'll find a lot.

Pumpkin

CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL

He is a great STYLIST but as far as haircare and prices, try someone else.

Let me just say that after I stopped seeing him, my bald spot mircaculously disappeared.

A

AmilLion

[ QUOTE ]
CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL

Let me just say that after I stopped seeing him, my bald spot mircaculously disappeared.

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl, Imma bout to be sick!

Tebby1017

[ QUOTE ]
CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW!!

Tebby

Thanks for all your responses. I am canceling my appointment right now!!!!

A

AmilLion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAOooooooooooooo @

A

AmilLion

[ QUOTE ]
amillion- are you still seeing marvin? i remember you saying he was doing very well for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he did great for me. But I've been relaxing my own hair and go to the Dominican's for my wash n sets from time to time. I've gain considerable length (bra strap). My concern is growing my bangs and side to the same length. Almost there. However, I had a set back while taking birth control pills, I experienced an increase in shedding.

i went back to my ol tactics with my hair, in which I experienced phenomenal results in the past. Wash with Elucence shampoo, condition, roller set and apply oil. The surprise........I've gone back to Isoplus sheen spray
and my hair is loving it.

I touched-up my hair (Affirm Mild) two weeks and I feel new growth right now, at least 1/4" of an inch.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
amillion- are you still seeing marvin? i remember you saying he was doing very well for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he did great for me. But I've been relaxing my own hair and go to the Dominican's for my wash n sets from time to time. I've gain considerable length (bra strap). My concern is growing my bangs and side to the same length. Almost there. However, I had a set back while taking birth control pills, I experienced an increase in shedding.

i went back to my ol tactics with my hair, in which I experienced phenomenal results in the past. Wash with Elucence shampoo, condition, roller set and apply oil. The surprise........I've gone back to Isoplus sheen spray
and my hair is loving it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aha! At last someone else who likes Isoplus! I've been using this for years now as a final spritz before wrapping and it is great.

Long time no speak Amillion. Glad to see you posting again.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
LMAOooooooooooooo @

[/ QUOTE ]

He sounded like the stylist of my dreams until I read about the bald spot! I felt a little woozy!