Has Anyone Ever Read This About Prayer"?

strawbearysweet

Hi everyone. This was a powerful story and nothing about it was too hard for me to believe. Sure the idea of this can be scary but it also gives me hope knowing that there are angels and a Father in heaven on our side fighting for us.

We all know the devil and his little imps are doing their best to deter us and lead us into temptation. That's has been his focus since he was cast down from heaven. If there are churches and people striving for holiness praying for good and on behalf of the light of God the exact opposite is happening somewhere else. Evil people are doing their best to conquer all that is good for the purpose of spreading darkness.

This is not the first time I have heard of prayers going up and hitting the "ceiling"either. I have read several books basically detailing the same phenomenon. Let's not be fooled. The devil does what he can to pervert the truth to make stories like this seem too unbelievable so that we won't try harder. If it is true and we don't do what we can then where does that leave us? It can only help us to have daily, uninterrupted fervent prayer right? Even more inspiring is, if we fall we know get back up and start praying all over again. Open up that portal of light and bring people to Christ.

Concerning the Angel carrying our blessings and such. Think of this prayer...Our Father, who art in heaven...Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done. On earth as it is in Heaven. This is an important exerpt that covers an integral part of of our prayer life. Apparently, although a gift may be wanted for us in heaven we have to consistently ask for it to ensure its release on earth.

Final Note: Astral Projection is also a very real thing. When I was younger I found a book that taught you how to do it. Try googling it :yep:

Thanks Chica for this read.

chicacanella

Okay, everyone. I believe I have my answer. Some of my questions were:

What is he talking about when he talks about a blanket of darkness being over a wicked area or land?

What is he talking about someone using astral projection?

What is he talking about a pillar of fire about a person?

What is he talking about the angels having the same type of armor that we have?

My other questions were already answered according to scripture:

Prayers of a saint can be set before God as incense or they can not. King David stated this in Psalm when he said, "Let my prayer be set before thee as incense..."

Okay, so here is my conclusion:

Isaiah 60:17
2See, darkness covers the earth
and thick darkness is over the peoples,
but the LORD rises upon you

Okay, right here it is not talking about a physical darkness but a spiritual darkness over the land. How do I know this? Well, if the sun is always shining on at least one part of the earth while the other is being lightened by the moon, how would "darkness covers the earth?" It is impossible for this scripture to be talking about physical light but rather spiritual. Second, it says a thick darkness is over the people. This darkness, as John Mulinde said is over us and it also says thick. This darkness is thick, not thin. So what do you think happens when something becomes so thick? It becomes hardened. Here are some different symbols that are used in the bible to describe a spiritual darkness.

Darkness is related with being hard:

Pharoh was in darkness and his heart was dark, it was evil and as a result of this spiritual darkness his heart was hardened. He was hardened towards receiving God and having God listen or do anything for him. This hardened heart prevented him from reaching out to God or communicating with God in a way that would've been helpful to him. In this same way, spiritual darkness over a land can prevent us from reaching God also. "13 Yet Pharaoh's heart became hard and he would not listen to them, just as the LORD had said." Exodus 7:13

Mark 3:5
After looking around at them with anger, grieved at their hardness of heart, He said to the man, "Stretch out your hand." And he stretched it out, and his hand was restored.

Jesus was angry as he looked around at them. He was deeply hurt because their minds were closed. Then he told the man, "Hold out your hand." The man held it out, and his hand became normal again.

chicacanella

As you know, in the bible Jesus and pureness/holiness is always represented as being the light. The scriptures:

Jn 12:35-THEN JESUS SAID UNTO THEM, YET A LITTLE WHILE IS THE LIGHT WITH YOU. WALK WHILE YE HAVE THE LIGHT, LEST DARKNESS COME UPON YOU: FOR HE THAT WALKETH IN DARKNESS KNOWETH NOT WHITHER HE GOETH.
While you are in the light, beware—lest darkness come upon you.
1 Jn 2:9-HE THAT SAITH HE IS IN THE LIGHT, AND HATETH HIS BROTHER, IS IN DARKNESS EVEN UNTIL NOW.
1 Jn 2:11-BUT HE THAT HATETH HIS BROTHER IS IN DARKNESS, AND WALKETH IN DARKNESS, AND KNOWETH NOT WHITHER HE GOETH, BECAUSE THAT DARKNESS HATH BLINDED HIS EYES.
Jn 3:19-AND THIS IS THE CONDEMNATION, THAT LIGHT IS COME INTO THE WORLD, AND MEN LOVED DARKNESS RATHER THAN LIGHT, BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS WERE EVIL.
Jn 1:5-AND THE LIGHT SHINETH IN DARKNESS; AND THE DARKNESS COMPREHENDED IT NOT.
Pv 4:19-THE WAY OF THE WICKED IS AS DARKNESS: THEY KNOW NOT AT WHAT THEY STUMBLE.
In this generation, many people forsake Jesus; WHO LEAVE THE PATHS OF UPRIGHTNESS, TO WALK IN THE WAYS OF DARKNESS-Pv 2:13. This is yet, another example showing that a person can leave Jesus to walk in the ways of Satan.

Matthew 6:23 (New King James Version)

22 “The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light.
23 But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

Here we see that Jesus says that a person's eye can let light or darkness into their body. So, good=light, and bad=darkness. Again, darkness can harden a heart as seen in Pharoh. I would say that not only was his heart heardened but so was his mind and spirit. Again, the darkness as stated in the last post is a thickness over the land.

chicacanella

Okay, we also have the astral projection thing. I think this scripture gives some type of input. This is God speaking to the people:

Isaiah 57:9
You have traveled far,
even into the world of the dead, [9]
to find new gods to love.

Now, how can a human being travel into the world of the dead? The world means obviously something different than this world which is the world of the living. This scripture is talking spiritually, so this means that they would have to leave their bodies in order to go into the world of the dead.

I believe as Christians, our breast plate of righteousness prevents us from being harmed in a way where our spirit/soul can be taken from our bodies. I believe that we truly do have on spiritual armour.

chicacanella

Now we have the pillar of fire:

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me because the Lord hath anointed me. (Isaiah 61:1)

John said: “I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I’m not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather His wheat into the barn; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.” Matthew 3:11-12
“For our God is a consuming fire.” Hebrews 12:29

The children of Israel were led through the wilderness by the presence of God manifested by a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night.

BeautifulFlower

After reading that testimony, this scripture came to mind.

Truly I say to you, Whatever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. ~Matt. 18:18

Even though, I will have to pray and fast (I sometimes get scared to fast because I am already so small so pray for me ya'll)...I can believe this.

I was heard of people astral projecting before but it wasnt a God-driven thing.

I am not sure about everything but you set a good foundation for me, thank you Chica. I need to formulate some questions before I start my fast.

I think these are the kinds of things God is waiting for us to be open enough to him about before he reveals it to our hearts. We get so caught up in the world that we forget that we are all here for a small amount of time. And when we live, we live in the spirit. The Bible tells us many times not to lay up our treasures here on earth, to look to spiritual things, and that this world and all its lust and passions will pass away. The world is not the end. This article helped me to make that very clear.

chicacanella

After reading that testimony, this scripture came to mind.

Truly I say to you, Whatever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. ~Matt. 18:18

Even though, I will have to pray and fast (I sometimes get scared to fast because I am already so small so pray for me ya'll)...I can believe this.

I was heard of people astral projecting before but it wasnt a God-driven thing.

I am not sure about everything but you set a good foundation for me, thank you Chica. I need to formulate some questions before I start my fast.

I think these are the kinds of things God is waiting for us to be open enough to him about before he reveals it to our hearts. We get so caught up in the world that we forget that we are all here for a small amount of time. And when we live, we live in the spirit. The Bible tells us many times not to lay up our treasures here on earth, to look to spiritual things, and that this world and all its lust and passions will pass away. The world is not the end. This article helped me to make that very clear.

You know what I think PrettyFaceANB, even if this article was not true, Christians need to set a certain time down everyday to pray without ceasing. So, to me the stuff in the article could or could not be real...but it kind of opened my eyes to the possibility that it could be and made me step up my prayer life a whole lot. I think that is what should be taken from this article: All of us need to set a certain time down to pray fervently and focused without ceasing, everyday.

I believe husbands and wives should do this and if they have children bring them in to. It is important to raise your kids up to see what their parents are doing and just because they may be five or six doesn't mean they shouldn't be included. "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it." I believe even if the lures or passions of the world do stray a child away from having a right standing with God for a season, that with the earnest prayers of a parent God will bring them back into the fold. And that foundation made all throughout their childhood will be remembered and they will come back.:yep: