Has anyone ever tried the design essential system?- too groovy

I have a lot of the products. So far it's okay. I haven't used the whole system together though. I don't have the Silk Essentials Serum I would have liked to try that.
This is what i have:

Organic Cleanse Deep Cleansing Shampoo
-This does leave my hair feeling very clean. The scent reminds me of African Pride grease.

Moisture Retention Conditioning Shampoo
-I don't remember how my hair felt after using this I don't think it was that moisturized after using it. But I've only used it once though so I'll have to check it out again.

HCO Leave In Conditioner
- I like it I've only used it to put my hair back in a bun so I'm not sure how good it is for blowdrying.

Stimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioner
- Haven't used this yet it kinda smells minty.

Express Instant Moisturizing Conditioner-I've only used it once but it didn't stand out as something great. I'm gonna give it another try though.

Formations Styling Spritz-Haven't used this yet. I don't really have much of a use for spritz.

Nutriment Rx Creme Hairdress
- This is cool. It's white and a cream texture. I use it to slick my hair back when it's in a ponytail or bun. It makes my hair shiny and kept my hair slicked down well.

Botanical Oils Hair & Body Moisturizer with Ginseng- I like this. I spilled more than half of the bottle and I'm mad about that. It's just a mix of oils but it doesn't feel oily if that makes sense. It smells like mango.

Herbal Complex 4- This is like old school grease I use this for buns/ponytails. I'll use just about anything to slick my hair back. I've used it on my daughters hair and it didn't seem all that great. Her hair looked kind of dull with it.

Reflections Liquid Shine-I love this stuff. I've been using it every day. It just adds a nice shine to the hair but it's light. LOVE IT

Diamonds Oil Sheen
- This it just good old oil sheen. I like it.

Back