Has anyone placed their order for the Boundless Tresses....

fancypants007

Hairgrowth Serum? I just placed my order. Can't wait til it comes. I'm looking for some serious hair growth by the end of June. I know when I was using MTG I was averaging about 1.5" every 6 weeks. If I can get this kind of growth from this product or more I will be happy. Has anyone else ordered this product?

Okay fill us in...what is this and where did you guys order it. This is my first time hearing about it. Off to do a google search. (smiles)

Got mine this weekend. I like that it's not as greasy as MTG. I'm hoping for some great growth. I'll do an update in April.

Boundless tresses is a fabulous alternative to MTG.. It is made by one of our beautiful LHCF ladies.. naturallady. A lot of ladies have been ordering it lately and you can search the forum for info. She has a great website.

i have to wait until the feb 2 to get it that when they should have fix my pay pal:mad: cant wait:) and if they dont fix it this time i am off to get a money order lol i need my mtg fix

Last edited:
I just ordered last week. I can't wait to try it!:D

Ladies how often are you using this? Everyday or every other day?

Yup I ordered mine early Monday morning and should get it next week can't wait. How are you applying it? To roots and ends or just roots? Never had MTG so don't know how to apply it.:perplexed

I just got mine, and I am pretty excited. But there's just one thing. How is the consistency suppose to be? Mine was outside and it was brutally cold. It thickened up and is no longer liquid. Now that it's indoors, it's still thick. Should it be that way...thick? I was thinking that maybe I should put it in the microwave to make it into liquid form. Please let me know.

i purchased mine and recd mine in the mail about a week ago but i only used it one time but after that i made the decision that im going to have to wait until after i take my sewn out because it weighed down my human hair. i'll start using it once i get some braids maybe i cant wait to see what everyones progress is going to look like.

Meli said:
I just got mine, and I am pretty excited. But there's just one thing. How is the consistency suppose to be? Mine was outside and it was brutally cold. It thickened up and is no longer liquid. Now that it's indoors, it's still thick. Should it be that way...thick? I was thinking that maybe I should put it in the microwave to make it into liquid form. Please let me know.

Miine was thick when I received it due to the cold, however I keep my home fairly warm so it thawed out after a day. I didn't put it in the microwave just incase that would change the ingredients in some way. However you can place the bottle in hot water, in a warm part of your home or near a heater.
I'm sure the microwave will work to ..i'm just scared of what microwaves do.

It should be thick but in liquid form so that you can shake it up (the sulfer will sink to the bottom).

Hope this helps!

I have been using boundless tresses hair growth serum for two weeks now and I already have new growth! My hair is currently in braids so I haven't noticed if it is weighing my hair down or not. I apply it directly to the scalp once a day and massage it in. Always make sure that you shake it up or the active ingredient (sulfur) will settle to the bottom! The seller said it is okay to place your product in the microwave for 30 seconds if it is thick. She stated placing it in the microwave will not change the products ability to work. I haven't needed to do this because I keep my house pretty warm! I think this product is great for braids because you don't have to worry about the smell. When I am not in braids, I am usually MTG for life! I may give MTG up if this product continues to bring such good results!! :grin:

Last edited:
:yep: I ordered mine yesterday. I can't WAIT! I love the results from MTG, but the smell and greasiness are something else. My DH hates the smell. So, hopefully, this can make us both happy.

Plus, I loved the idea of giving business to a fellow LHCFer. :D

Keep us posted on the results!

I just received it! I'll be starting tonight and will take starting pictures this week after my next salon visit.:D

I have been using it for three weeks and I haven't been able to tell if I have any growth but I do notice that after three days its time to wash my hair I can smell the sulfur its not strong or anything but I can start to smell it then. This has only happenend once since I wash my hair almost daily. Sometimes I do not feel like being bothered and leave it alone for a few days. I do think my hair is getting thicker though. I do not use it every day I use it ever other day. I might have to step it up. I want crazy growth in the next few months to make my year.

I've had mines for a little over a month. I apply it to my scalp as much as I can. I'm natural and my hair is EXTREMELY thick, so it's hard to get it directly to my scalp. I apply it every other day, because I co-wash every other day. I haven't really done any growth checks since becoming natural, so I don't know how much it has grown since I've started using it.

I've had micro braids for the past two weeks though, and I've only applied it once. I haven't used it on a regular basis with the braids because I'm afraid of build-up. But, I must say, I have almost a 1/2 inch of new growth after two weeks. So that may be about an inch a month. NaturalLady, what do you think about using it while in braids?? Do you think the ingredients will cause build-up at the roots (tip of braid beginning)??

smartandblessed said:
I have been using boundless tresses hair growth serum for two weeks now and I already have new growth! My hair is currently in braids so I haven't noticed if it is weighing my hair down or not. I apply it directly to the scalp once a day and massage it in. Always make sure that you shake it up or the active ingredient (sulfur) will settle to the bottom! The seller said it is okay to place your product in the microwave for 30 seconds if it is thick. She stated placing it in the microwave will not change the products ability to work. I haven't needed to do this because I keep my house pretty warm! I think this product is great for braids because you don't have to worry about the smell. When I am not in braids, I am usually MTG for life! I may give MTG up if this product continues to bring such good results!! :grin:

I received mine this week. I don't really know how to use it though...

I think I'm going to wait until I relax again because it's really hard trying to make parts through all of this new growth.

Ms_Twana said:
I've had mines for a little over a month. I apply it to my scalp as much as I can. I'm natural and my hair is EXTREMELY thick, so it's hard to get it directly to my scalp. I apply it every other day, because I co-wash every other day. I haven't really done any growth checks since becoming natural, so I don't know how much it has grown since I've started using it.

I've had micro braids for the past two weeks though, and I've only applied it once. I haven't used it on a regular basis with the braids because I'm afraid of build-up. But, I must say, I have almost a 1/2 inch of new growth after two weeks. So that may be about an inch a month. NaturalLady, what do you think about using it while in braids?? Do you think the ingredients will cause build-up at the roots (tip of braid beginning)??
I only notice a build up if I use a whole lot in a short amount of time. For instance, when I used to go crazy and put it on my scalp like 3 times a day, after a few days I could see a slight bit of yellow on my scalp.

When my hair is in braids/cornrows/twists I still wash them w/o messing them up. This is how I do it. Its from the "about me" section of my fotki:

2. Low/No Poo Wash - When I do poo I use Cream of Nature. Thats some good stuff! I do this 1 or 2 times a week using the Stocking Cap Method to Protect my protective style.

The stocking cap method goes like this: You put a stocking cap on over braids or twists so that when you wash them, you won't have any frizzies. Pour whatever you are going to use to wash your hair with, be it conditioner or shampoo in a cup and dilute it some with warm water. Get in the shower and pour it over your head. Don't rub, just kinda pat it. Too much rubbing will cause the hair to frizz a little bit. Rinse it and repeat as many times as nessesary. Press on your head with the cap on until you get as much of the water out and then take a towel and press against your hair (with the cap still on). By this time my hair is practically dry. Take your cap off and firmly press it against your head to absorb any more excess water. Then I shake my head like I'm saying no for a while to shake off any more water and then my hair is basically dry. No frizz, no detangling and minimal shirinkage

I actually prefer to use BT while in braids cuz then I can really see the growth. One downside about being natural is its hard to tell how much your hair is actually growing. I have to do the "streach test" to measre. I pull a certain piece of my hair down to see where or how far it reaches and take a pic. Then a month later I pull that same section and see how much farther its streached and take another pic. Heres an example. Click here.
So in essesnce, yeah, its great to use while in braids. Was I rambling?
:lachen:

You are a mess. :lol: Thanks for replying girl. I will start to use it every other day then. Yeah, see I haven't done any of the stretch tests that I've seen in Fotki's. But, I will definitely start once these braids are out. Man, it would have been smart to do it before the braids!! :lol: But, oh well!! :ohwell:

Back