Has Anyone Tried These Products? (true By Made Beautiful)

Kinky4Agirl

You're mistaken and it matters to me. My hair type is 4a and is more fragile than Type 3 and has a defined curl pattern (unlike 4b). Type 4a hair has fewer cuticle layers than other hair types which means my hair has less natural protection from damage. This line didn't even consider my hair type so I won't be trying it.
Welp, that excludes me too...

JerriBlank

They did not work for me. I really wanted them to. I tried the Curl refresher spray, the style cream and the leave-in. None of them worked well for my 4a/b fine hair. I bought them in January, and i've tried them many different ways. Since they're so huge, there was plenty of product left when I returned them. :look:

I am trying to think of what they could have done to make these better, but since they work for so many people, I just need o keep looking. They just weren't for me.

Rain20

I forgot I said I was going to review the leave in. The leave in didn't work for me either. I used it on freshly cowashed hair. When I put it on my hair it felt like a shampoo. I thought I bought the wrong product. Then I used a bit less. It has good slip. But it was not moisturizing and made my hair seem coated. I will try one more time. I have leave ins I like but looking for a cheaper option. My hair is fine 4a.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So here's what happened.....today after work I ended up returning x2 Leave-Ins.:look:

I exchanged one for a Cowash (which I'll try tomorrow) and returned one and bought Oyin's Whipped Pudding with that. I couldn't get my money back because I ordered it on-line, so Whipped Pudding was a decent trade-off especially since I was out of it.

Came home and found another bottle of Leave-In:eek: I may return it tomorrow.

For some Crazy PJ reason, I had like x5 Leave-Ins.:angry2:

So, now I have x2 Cowashes and x1 Leave-In which I'm currently using.

Sent another Poster a Cowash & a Leave-In for her to conduct research.

Misseyl

@Misseyl
I'm glad you responded.:sneakyhug: I asked you about the L-I in another Thread.

Anyway, I am enjoying the Leave-In and my hair is still moisturized the next day. So, I am glad I took a chance on this product.

Will think about others in the line at some point (Maybe the Crème & the Mask).

Fragrance is really high tho'. I'm glad it's a decent scent.

Yep, their products are good however I would advise against the conditioning styling cream. I used it by itself and while my hair did not revert, it felt crunchy, next time I'll use it with the True Leave-in and see if I get the same result but for now the Leave-in, Masque is a keeper.

Missjaxon

Yesterday I tried 4 of the products the shampoo, the masque, the leave-in and the butter. The shampoo is back at Sally's. Before anybody asks, I clarified first. Then I used the shampoo. It felt like I clarified a second time and my hair became tangled even though I had detangled it before clarifying. Next, I put the masque on. It was nice but did not undo the mess that the shampoo created. To be fair I probably should have used heat or a plastic cap but I wasn't jumping out of the shower then back in. I was too exhausted for that and I don't overnight dc because it causes my scalp to it I rinsed and tied my hair in a t-shirt. Once no longer dripping but still damp I added the leave-in. I sectioned my hair and added more to any spots I missed and combed through. I added the butter and 2 strand twisted my hair and went to bed. This morning my hair was dry but soft and moisturized. I will give the masque another try when I'm not exhausted. The leave-in and butter are keepers. Please note that the butter is more of a loose cream than a butter. I have leave-ins that are far thicker. Oh and the smell of everything combined last night as I slept was mango on steroids.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I saw this line around BF15 and I was interested in like 3 item. I forget though. I asked a friend to pick up the items from Sally's because she was working in the area but she said they were all out. I felt let down, but now, I see it was a blessing in disguise. Especially since I have 4a hair and it seem these products are less than satisfying.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I asked a friend to pick up the items from Sally's because she was working in the area but she said they were all out. I felt let down, but now, I see it was a blessing in disguise. Especially since I have 4a hair and it seem these products are less than satisfying.
@Saludable84
Yes, you were Blessed. And Yes, you would have been returning them all to the nearest Sally.:laugh: