Has anyone tried Victoria Secret So Sexy Brilliant Shine Mist?

CokoQt

I was just browsing the website for the So Sexy products and saw one that I had not tried yet...the So Sexy Brilliant Shine Mist. No ingredients are posted on the site so I was just curious if anyone has tried this and if it contains alcohol. It does not appear to be a holding spray so I was hoping it was alcohol free. Here is the description:

So Sexy Brilliant Shine Mist

Extra-fine aerosol mist gives hair a high-gloss finish and soft, silky feel without weighing it down. Lightweight silicone-and vitamin-enriched formula with hydrating silk amino acids infuses hair with moisture and light scent. Imported.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/com...B-188546&page=1&cgname=OSHARPOOZZZ&rfnbr=2556

Eisani

I got some free when I purchased two conds a while back, but never used it. I might have to check it out.

CokoQt

I got some free when I purchased two conds a while back, but never used it. I might have to check it out.

It sounds good. I wonder if its like an oil sheen without that oily feeling. Please let me know your results.

yuriko

i use it and i love it. The flowery odor is strong when you first spray it, but dissipates within a few minutes. So you end up with a light perfume smell in your hair, not bad.

I love the sheen I get from it

Qualitee

It has silicone in it

Brilliant Shine MistExtra-fine aerosol mist gives hair a high-gloss finish and soft, silky feel without weighing it down. Lightweight silicone-and vitamin-enriched formula with hydrating silk amino acids infuses hair with moisture and light scent. Imported.

Lucia

i use it and i love it. The flowery odor is strong when you first spray it, but dissipates within a few minutes. So you end up with a light perfume smell in your hair, not bad.

I love the sheen I get from it

Can anyone list the ingredients PLEEEEEZZZ?