VS SO SEXY LINE

Dauntless

As many of you already know VS SO SEXY Line has a very intriguing scent that men seem to drool over........ but were you aware that they have a few other products besides the poo and condish?

I was browsing the site and saw they have a few products I wanna try:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/?cgname=OSBAFONEZZZ&cgnbr=OSBAFONEZZZ&rfnbr=5487

Brilliant Shine Mist
Extra-fine aerosol mist gives hair a high-gloss finish and soft, silky feel without weighing it down. Lightweight silicone-and vitamin-enriched formula with hydrating silk amino acids infuses hair with moisture and light scent. Imported.

Instant Detangler
Get instantly seductive, tangle-free hair. Tames unruly snarls, leaving hair ultra-smooth, shiny and completely under control. Silicone formula loosens tough tangles to help prevent breakage, while chamomile extract softens and Provitamin B5 nourishes. Imported.

Curl Enhancing SprayLightweight formula with strengthening Pro-vitamin B5 works to define, enhance and maintain natural waves, even in humidity. Our Flexible Styling Polymer lets you layer products without weighing hair down while our Shine Intensifier Complex creates healthy, shiny, easy-to-manage hair. Spray evenly on damp hair from roots to ends, diffuse or air dry. Domestic

I plan on picking up all three when I go to get my condish

Anyone tried any of these?

Oh NO!!! then the brilliant shine is def off my list...I'll stick to my EVOO for shine...
Curl Enhance Spray and Detangler and Condish
3/$24 that'll work.... I'm good :)

DSylla made a thread about some of these products a little while back. I think Traycee recommended them to her.

Back