Has anyone tried....

Compassion

Mizani's hair moisturizer?? It comes in a medium sized tub and costs $15. Please let me know your thoughts on it. I am still searching for a good hair moisturizer. Perm Repair is not cutting it and WGO is smelly. I want Elasta QP Mango, but my Sally's does not carry it. Thank you kindly!!

Compassion

pebbles

I can't say that I'm familliar with this. It's not the Rose water hairdress cream? /images/graemlins/smile.gif Did you buy it a salon? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Compassion

Morning Pebbles,

No, at least I don't remember it saying anything about Rose Water. I have not purchased it yet (from J.C. Penny's) because of the cost, I want to make sure that it's a good product before I waste my money. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I remember reading that you love the DEW moisturizer by Cathy Hawse. I would love to use that too, it's just that I wear my hair in a wrap style and don't want my ends wet after I set it. But would you recommend the rose oil cream by Mizani?? I have yet to see it, but if it's good I will have them order it for me.

Thanks,

Compassion

free2bme

If it's the Rosewater headress, it sucks. I gave a reveiw on it a few weeks ago, rosewater is the second to last ingredient, go figure. Stick with Elasta Mango Butter, much cheap with superior ingredients.

pebbles

I have to agree with free2beme. I have the Rose cream from Mizani, and it's o.k. I won't buy it again. If it's not the one with the Rose Water, let me know. /images/graemlins/smile.gif