Has anyone used these Keracare Products?

Chaya

Hi!
Im looking to purchase these item because they sounded good.
Does anyone have any experience with them?

Setting Lotion (not the foaming wrap)
Oil Moisturizer with Jojoba oil
High Sheen Glossifier (not the silken seal)

Please include in your response your hair type and how you used each of these prodcuts.

Thanks!

MissB

I am 4A relaxed and I use the High Sheen Glossifier a couple times per week. I don't care for the oil moisturizer with Jojoba oil. I use the setting lotion occasionally but I prefer the one that foams.

TeeRoc

I just bought the oil moisturizer today for my daughters hair. She has fine curly/frizzy hair. (dad's mixed) I heard is was really good. It feels good in her hair,which is usually very dry! The test will be in the morning. Other moisturizers I've used by the next morning her hair is bone dry again. So we'll see...I'll keep you posted!

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I tried the oil moisturizer when my hair was relaxed. Even a tiny amount was very greasy.
I used it 2x and gave it to my Pink Oil loving friend.

Chaya

EWWW Pink oil!?!?!? That is too gross! Im glad you told me before I ordered it!!!

Hmmm I guess no one has had good results with these products as of late. My hair does not work well with heavy products or heavy oils. I can only take a little bit a week!!

Any thoughts on the setting lotions?

meka

My hair is 4a relaxed and I love the seting lotion and the high sheen glossifier. They are the best for my hair. I know of a few people who like the oil moisturizer and say that it is good.

Nice

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
I used the setting lotion. I don't like it. It left my hair feeling 'sticky' and blah

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, I hate the setting lotion.

RachelL

I am 4a relaxed, and I use the setting lotion and oil moisturizer together. I dilute the setting lotion in a spray bottle, and then add some oil moisturizer and mix together. I use it before roller setting, and I like the combo a lot. You just have to make sure you don't use too much oil moisturizer cause it can make your hair feel greasy.