Has anyone used this product by nexxus?

So today when i woke up this morning my hair was just limp and bodyless, from me oiling my scalp on monday. so i needed a wash, my hair has been thining out real bad and and i transitioning to m natural hair. i wen to the store because i felt like i needed some type of protein treatment, because i still have some dye in my hair from when my stylist did it, so i decieded to buy nexxus emergencee, and the shampoo and conditioner. after i did that and was about to rollerset it, has anyone experienced hard, dryer hair than usual? i am really freaking out as i am sitting under the dryer right now. is it too much protein? HELP:cry3:

MsCounsel

I use Emergencee, I rinse well and then use a conditioning conditioner. My hair loves it. In fact, I'm going back to using it. My hair does well with protein once every couple of weeks. I like it much better than Apoghee. JMO

HTH

sunshinebeautiful

Sounds like protein overload. I know emergencee has lots of protein in it. Next time you may wanna try Keraphix instead. In the meantime, you're gonna have to DC the heck out of your hair with moisturizing conditioners to correct the protein-moisture imbalance.