Has anyone used Nexxus Emergencee 3 days...

Kiki82

before a relaxer? If no, why?? Is it too strong to use it before a relaxer or what?? I am relaxing my hair this saturday and my last wash day will be wednesday...I wanted to clarify and use a nexxus emergencee followed by keracare humecto....Is this okay to do?

Thanks,
kiki82

I admit I don't use Emergencee but I am using Aphogee 2 step Treatment on Wednesday as well followed by NExxus Phyto Organics. I also plan on relaxing my hair on Saturday. I would recommend looking to the relaxed support sticky. There is an article by Sistaslick on what to do before a relaxer that also includes products to use. Hope you find this helpful.

i would believe to do it a week before IMO but i could be wrong. the aphogee is done a week before your relaxer so i feel you can do this the same.

Your hair will be fine with emergencee. However, my policy has always been to wash and protein treatment a full week before a relaxer. I would fear for my scalp if I did it three days before.

I admit I don't use Emergencee but I am using Aphogee 2 step Treatment on Wednesday as well followed by NExxus Phyto Organics. I also plan on relaxing my hair on Saturday. I would recommend looking to the relaxed support sticky. There is an article by Sistaslick on what to do before a relaxer that also includes products to use. Hope you find this helpful.

ok i will..thanks

Kiki,
You can use Emegencee before a perm. I usually do protein before a perm and after a perm. Kiki we need to catch up and see where we're at (with the challenge) I want to see what you've been doing and is it working. Speak to you soon.

Kiki,
You can use Emegencee before a perm. I usually do protein before a perm and after a perm. Kiki we need to catch up and see where we're at (with the challenge) I want to see what you've been doing and is it working. Speak to you soon.

okay...let me relax this week-end and see if I see any progress....either way i will post in fotki

Kiki82

Back