Nexxus Emergencee name/product change? - gasp!

betty-boo

Hello everyone,
I've been looking for some Nexxus Emergencee, seeing how everyone says its great and my current Cathy Howse is running out.
But it seems like Nexxus Emergencee no longer exists :eek: - I've tried to buy it in several places online and I get told:

It is now Nexxus Aloxxi Polymedic Emergency Reconstructor

From reading general online reviews it seems that this one now has more water than the original and it says at the back to leave on hair for 10 mins instead of where the original says to leave on hair for 2 mins.

Does anyone know where I can get the Original from?

Does anyone have the new one? Is it any good???

Thanks girls!!!

preciousjewel76

Hmmm...I still see the "old" Emergencee all over the place here.:perplexed Is this Aloxxi part of the Phyto Organics line? These products can only be purchased in salons, while the "old" Nexxus products are available in retail stores here in the U.S.

NeeSee

I have seen the original one at Target. I have the Aloxxi, got it from discount-beauty.com. It works the same to me. I have a big bottle. I use it the way I did the Emergencee. As far as I know all they did was change the name not the formula. I get the same results I got when using Emergencee.

gn1g

Just a while back krogers was discontinuing the original for 6.99 a bottle.

LocksOfLuV

preciousjewel76 said:
Hmmm...I still see the "old" Emergencee all over the place here.:perplexed Is this Aloxxi part of the Phyto Organics line? These products can only be purchased in salons, while the "old" Nexxus products are available in retail stores here in the U.S.

I think you are right. Aloxxi is part of the phyto organics line and is only sold in salons while emergencee is sold in drugstores.

Emergencee ain't going nowhere ladies.

longhairluva

I have only seen a very small bottle at target. I have the old formula now but when it run out, I will switch to Elasta anti-breakage serum. It works the same as nexxus on my hair.

Divine Inspiration

I have seen plenty of the "old" Emergencee around my city in various stores. The Phyto Organics line does have the same types of products in the original Nexxus line with different names (i.e. Therappe/Theratin, Humectress/Humectin, etc).

InnerSoul

cocoa32 said:
I saw the original at CVS 2 days ago.

yeah.. that is where I see it too.

I even purchased mine from Krogers... it was a close out sale. But at CVS it was regular priced.

betty-boo

Oh thanks guys!
Preciousjewel: you are so lucky to be able to find it still in the US. I have rung so many stores and none of them sell it anymore, and even the salons I tried.

Adrian: This is good to know. One hair shop said they would order it for me (£50 here in UK!!) so I wanted to be sure that this new Nexxus Aloxxi is still as good as the previous. Thanks so much! :kiss: I think I'll go ahead with it.

longhairluva: If I can find Elasta qp Anti-Breakage serum, easier I may try that. I've heard that its similar. Thanks for that! xxx

Thanks to everyone! I think the Nexxus Aloxxi Reconstructor refers to the 500ml (16.9oz), because I'm finding it really hard to find Nexxus Emergencee in this bottle size.

Thanks again!!

Nonie

Sorry, no text. Found myself in the wrong thread. *shameface*

Last edited: