Has or does anyone use Aussie Moist?

jjjackie

I currently use a clarifying shampoo weekly and I was thinking about using it once a month and using a moisturizing shampoo the rest of the time. What do you guys think about Aussie Moist? Or do you have other (cheap, drugstore) suggestions. Thanks in advance to all those who reply.

I'm not sure about Aussie Moist shampoo, but I've seen the conditioner in a few ladies fotki's with good reviews, so I imagine the shampoo should be worth a shot. I've had good results with Tresemme Vitamin E Moisture Rich Poo and Con, and you can't go wrong with CON Green poo as long as you clarify because it sometimes leaves buildup. Its probably better that you're switching to using the clarifiying shampoo once a month, since they strip your hair so much.

I used this poo all while I was natural and rotate it w/my others now that I'm relaxed. Surprisingly moisturizing considering the price ($2-3).

HTH

jjjackie said:
I currently use a clarifying shampoo weekly and I was thinking about using it once a month and using a moisturizing shampoo the rest of the time. What do you guys think about Aussie Moist? Or do you have other (cheap, drugstore) suggestions. Thanks in advance to all those who reply.

I have used the moist line before and worked well. Other drug store suggestions for a moisturizng poo would be creme of nature (its a classic) and ors aloe shampoo

Aussie moist products didn't do anything for me...despite the other reviews. It's not a bad product, just not moisturizing enough for MY hair. I use creme of nature shampoo, elucence moisturize balance shampoo is decent, I got it at the BSS for $4.

Back