aussie moist

chebaby

does anyone have any reviews on aussie moist conditioner? im thinking of getting this but i searched and cant find any reviews on here about it. i hear its good as a cowash, deep condition and leave in so thats why i want it.
whats your thoughts?

I love, love, love Aussie Moist shampoo and 3 min deeep (with a little honey added in) as a DC. I HAVE TO use these two. I just finished being 20 weeks post and my hair was looking good.

Last edited:
I use the Aussie Moist Shampoo and Conditioner. I love them been using Aussie for years. The 3 minute miracle is very good too.

here's a review: buy it now. don't even get the regular size bottle, go on to wal-mart and get the huge one with the pump.

here's a review: buy it now. don't even get the regular size bottle, go on to wal-mart and get the huge one with the pump.

:yep::yep::yep: girl yes i had bought the small bottle just to test out and i was like ohhhhhhh yeaaaaaa lol. the walmart up the street from my house just now got the huge one and when i saw it i grabbed it and hoarded it:lachen::lachen::lachen: i was stalking that isle for months

I love love love Aussie Moist conditioner. I use it to co-wash. I also love the 3 minute deep conditioner. My hair always feel super soft after using these conditioners. :yep:

ok, i just have to jump in here and give my opinion: aussie moist is grrrreat, i use it for co-washing//i also use the 3 min Deep --> good stuff

OP, like the other ladies said Aussie Moist is just wow :yep: I use use it every time I shower as a prepoo with some essential oils, followed by a poo, 3 min miracle reconstructor, then lastly the 3 min miracle deeeeeep conditioner OR I just use it to co-washed. It's cheap, convenient, and it works. I LOVE Aussie! HTH

You're too persuasive. I already have my "staple" products and now you got me wanting to try new stuff. :spinning:

OP We heart Aussie Moist:grin::grin::grin:

It is my co wash fave!!

Purchase the pump though because I buy the regular size and because of the weird shape I stress worrying if I got it all out. I'm a cheapie with my cheapie:lachen:

i have not looked back....i even put a lil three minute miracle as a moisturizer when my hair is feelin a lil dry.

AM conditioner is something special. I first started using it at around 15 weeks post I guess. I picked up a small bottle on a whim after hearing my stylist rave about the product, she's stretching as well. The first time I applied the AM to my hair I swear I thought this product literally melted into my newgrowh. My hair was so hydrated after using not to mention the smell. I was completely amazed by the results of my hair. So much so that I immediatly went back to WalMart to pick up the pump bottle.

I've also started using Aussie Deeeeep. I love this product as well. I use it mainly to deep cowash,or if my hair is feeling like its extra thirsty I'll cowash with it as well.

Both of these products have become a staple in my regimen.

We don't have Aussie Moist here in the UK (we have Aussie Miracle Moist, which has rubbish ingredients!). I went to the US in May and bought 2 1litre bottles and 2 small bottles - I am hooked already! My friend just came in from the US this morning and she has 2 1 Ltr bottles for me, so now I have 4 1Ltr bottles as well as 1.5 small bottles :) I plan to always have some of this conditioner in stock :)

It's a GREAT cowash conditioner, VERY moisturising and I love the scent. I am going to try it mixed with honey and evoo as a DC after my next henna gloss, I know I am going to love it.

I had the pump bottle in my hand for 5 bucks and I put it back because I knew I was getting a 5 dollar gift card from the cashier and said I'll get it later to try for free.. :look:

I used to use the 3 minute miracle back in the day..

never tried the moist...going to give that a try on Target's dime ..anything that will assist with the stretch..

I love it! When I bought it, I searched the board, I found nothing but great reviews so I bought it. I don't use other cheapie condishes to co wash, but I really love Aussie Moist.

Ahhh i love Aussie Moist :)
I use the old version but I think the new version is alright also. I go thru a big pump bottle of it in a month :p
BTW, CVS has big pump bottles of both Aussie moist shampoo and conditioner now!

I tried the 3 minute conditioner this weekend after all the good reviews. I must say that it was by far one of the worest conditioners for my hair.
My hair was hard and brittle after it. I am a natural 4b.

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!!! I love this stuff. I just use the regular aussie moist condish.

You know it's good when my DH told me we ran out and need to add it the shopping list.

I tried the 3 minute conditioner this weekend after all the good reviews. I must say that it was by far one of the worest conditioners for my hair.
My hair was hard and brittle after it. I am a natural 4b.

I will have to agree my hair didn't care for the 3 min condish. However, the aussie moist is on point.

wow lol thanx ladies.
well i have to confess. i got off from work late last night and instead of going home i went to the 24 hour cvs and got the small bottle of the am conditioner. today i slathered my hair in vatika frosting and covered with a plastic cap for an hour. then i co washed with this conditioner and my hair still feels amazing. i will be buying the big bottle with the pump this weekend because this will now be a staple in my summer co washing regimen. and i cant wait to use it as a leave in since i know some people do.
and i cant get enough of the smell.

Back