Has this ever happened to you!

blessed

I was on my lunch break yesterday when I stumbled across a local beauty store. As I toured the store I found a whole section of dominican products. I was so excited because almost everything that I 've been ordering online was there even new things that I wanted to try.

Now my question is has anyone else gotten so happy and excited over hair products or am I just obessed. :perplexed

Ps.
For all those in south jersey the store was in camden.

SignatureBeauty

Girl! I am the same way, Like a kid in the Candy store, I just get so excited when I see that Sallys is having a sale and i see new products like Today, I was so excited when they had buy one get one free and then those 99cent lUSTRASILK shea butter-cholesterol-mango treatments because I like to mix some of that with Honey & coconut milk and make a super duty treatment. LOL!!!!!!!!

MizaniMami

YES!!! Sadly, every grocery/drugstore that i go to I have to check out the hair section. I am obsessed! You are not alone.

Victorian

old head
:lol: I've done this before, especially when I was a newbie. Anytime I saw something with a name I recognized from the board I was like "ooh!" and had to run over and read the label and sniff the product and stuff.

Now I do this whenever I'm in a grocery store that has a "healthy" section that stocks natural/organic hair care. I never actually buy anything. I just like to look and know that it's there in case of emergency :lol:

Girl, that's like being in a crackhouse and asking "everyone in here who likes crack, raise your hand!" :lachen: I LOVE going to BSS stores! I get all excited too. I love it when I have an "excuse" to go b/c I'm looking for one thing but that means I get to browse whatever else they may have.
BTW, what was the name of the BSS that you went to and where is it?

Allandra

This is such a cute thread.

:lol:

The first time I stumbled across Dominican hair care products in my area, I had the biggest :D on my face. I was so happy.

nfynit_812

BlackCardinal said:
:lol: I've done this before, especially when I was a newbie. Anytime I saw something with a name I recognized from the board I was like "ooh!" and had to run over and read the label and sniff the product and stuff.
I am the same way:lol: :lol: :lol:

bluenude

this JUST happened to me!:lol: i went to a new grocery store for some bread and 'accidently' stumbled down the hair product aisle. luckily i practiced self restraint and didn't get anything

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I was the same way when I found out there was a store here that had a whole aisle of dominican products, :D , girl I was smelling everything and reading all the labels, :lol: , I was so glad that day I was on a spending budget and left my money home except what I intended on spending that day :look: . But what I did find out is that the stuff was much higher in the BSS and it's cheaper for me to order online especially if I'm going to order more than 1 product. :ohwell: But I also visit the BS aisle everytime I take a trip to Wal mart, CVS, the supermarket, why I don't know it's like I have to look at the hair stuff or I'll feel like I missed something. It's crazy....:lol:

Chromia

anatomicallycorrect said:
Girl, that's like being in a crackhouse and asking "everyone in here who likes crack, raise your hand!" :lachen: I LOVE going to BSS stores! I get all excited too. I love it when I have an "excuse" to go b/c I'm looking for one thing but that means I get to browse whatever else they may have.
BTW, what was the name of the BSS that you went to and where is it?

Today I'm going to Sally just to get some shears that are on sale, but I'm going to browse the other aisles just to take a look, even though I don't need anything else.

I love going to the BSS or just going to to hair care section of Wal-Mart, Target, the grocery store, or the drug store. I love to just browse, read ingredients, and read the claims on the label for what the product is supposed to do.

baglady215

MizaniMami said:
YES!!! Sadly, every grocery/drugstore that i go to I have to check out the hair section. I am obsessed! You are not alone.

That's me. I'll be in the aisle for like an hour, looking at God knows what.

sassyhair

All the way, my friends think im crazy, they will tell me. Do you really need that, go home and think about it first, I would yell at them in the store NOOOOOOO, I NEED IT NOW...LOL. They always come to me about their hair, that makes me feel good. That is why my ultimate goal is to work in a beauty supply store, I can do that allllll day all the time, I would not mind the crazy hours and whatever else it will take to start it up.