Has this happen to anyone else?

missvi

God is Good!!
Last year I bought a steamer from Eva salons for $139.On Saturday the plastic dome fell out the hood and broke. On Monday I called Eva salons and told them what happen and that I would like to buy a new plastic dome. The lady told me that they don’t sell parts for the products they make and that I would have to buy a new steamer. I think this is crazy that they manufacture products but not parts. I called a few other places to see if I can buy a plastic dome that would fit my steamer, I will see how this will work out. Don’t buy from Eva salons they don’t offer parts for the products they manufacture.
Has this happen to anyone else?

Last edited:
:sekret: Well... What if you bought another one and then said it was damaged upon arrival? Okay... maybe I didn't say that.

They is a crock of bullcrap

Shop SalonsRUs (I swear these people should start paying me for endorsements :lol:)

When I cracked my hood on my hair dryer that I bought from SalonsRUs, The sent me an entirely new hood unit because they couldn't replace the visor.....free of charge (they have a 1 year limited warranty, but since it got broke due to my carelessness they were not obligated to fix it). I love their service and they sell steamers.

They is a crock of bullcrap

Shop SalonsRUs (I swear these people should start paying me for endorsements :lol:)

When I cracked my hood on my hair dryer that I bought from SalonsRUs, The sent me an entirely new hood unit because they couldn't replace the visor.....free of charge (they have a 1 year limited warranty, but since it got broke due to my carelessness they were not obligated to fix it). I love their service and they sell steamers.

I should have bought from them.

Yep! I was going back and forth between Salons R Us and that Eva company but I am now sold and will be purchasing my steamer from Salons R Us with this post in mind! Unbelievable. And I hope they replace your product!

Back