Have any of you used this...

Nice & Wavy

Have any of you ladies on LHCF tried this or even know someone who has used this product:

Curlaway® Curl Relaxer

I wonder if it would be a good alternative for transistioners until they are able to get to the length they want before the BC?

Please let me know. The website is http://www.xenna.com/product_curlaway.html

There is a lot of reading on this website, so be prepared.

Tell me what you think. Thanks.:p

Healthb4Length

I've heard of it but I was too afraid to try it. They say you can use it over any relaxer but I'm really not up to taking that risk.

Nice & Wavy

Alli77 said:
I've heard of it but I was too afraid to try it. They say you can use it over any relaxer but I'm really not up to taking that risk.

Thanks...Maybe someone has tried it.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I tried it and was sorry. It did nothing for my hair but made it dry and it shed like crazy.:mad: It is highly alkaline, so be careful if u try it.

Syrah

I haven't tried this specific product. I have used KMS Flat Out Relaxing Balm for thick/coarse hair during my transtion. I liked it but I just had to be careful and not use it to often - limiting it to like once a week, or 10 days....just to keep my hair from accumulating build up.

Queenie

Try a search on it, when that function is working again. There were some other unhappy customers on the board.