Have any of you used this...

Nice & Wavy

Have any of you ladies on LHCF tried this or even know someone who has used this product:

Curlaway® Curl Relaxer

I wonder if it would be a good alternative for transistioners until they are able to get to the length they want before the BC?

Please let me know. The website is http://www.xenna.com/product_curlaway.html

There is a lot of reading on this website, so be prepared.

Tell me what you think. Thanks.:p

I've heard of it but I was too afraid to try it. They say you can use it over any relaxer but I'm really not up to taking that risk.

Alli77 said:
I've heard of it but I was too afraid to try it. They say you can use it over any relaxer but I'm really not up to taking that risk.

Thanks...Maybe someone has tried it.

I tried it and was sorry. It did nothing for my hair but made it dry and it shed like crazy.:mad: It is highly alkaline, so be careful if u try it.

I haven't tried this specific product. I have used KMS Flat Out Relaxing Balm for thick/coarse hair during my transtion. I liked it but I just had to be careful and not use it to often - limiting it to like once a week, or 10 days....just to keep my hair from accumulating build up.

Try a search on it, when that function is working again. There were some other unhappy customers on the board.

Back