Have Growth Aids Worked For You?

Nonie

JC, I don't use growth aids and haven't felt a need to, so don't have an answer. Just wanted to say your siggies are the craziest/most bizarre ones I've seen. WTH is up witcho lady with the twitch? :rofl:

TrendySocialite

I'm a skeptic about all things growth aid related but I'm not above admitting being wrong.

Come one, come all: Users of Holy Ghost Grease (Lenzi's Request), Frenchee's, Surge, MTG, sulfur powder, Monistat, OCT/MT, Listerine, Cayenne Pepper, Ghee, Seaweed, Okra, Boundless Tresses, Nu Gro, Gro-Aut, Castor Oil, Wild Growth Oil, MoeGro oil, High Protein Diet, Vitamin Cocktails (hair growth vitamins or taking specific vitamins for the sole purpose of hair growth),Reflexology, Gelatin for growth, Patience Hair Oil, Avocado Oil, Snake Oil, BeeMine Hair Growth Serum, Ayurvedic products, Scritching, etc.

If I missed anything, I'm sorry. These are just the ones that got my attention over the last few years.

Have YOU found a growth aid that has worked?

Yes

What is the name of the product?

Vitamin Cocktail, MN

How long was your hair when you started using it?

While relaxed, my hair was neck length and it grew to CBL. I'm natural now with a TWA, I'm hoping the same product and regimen will help me grow from TWA to chin length unstretched by the end of summer.

How long is your hair now?

TWA...around ear length if pulled.

How long did it take to get from your start length to your current length?

I've only been back on my regimen for about two months. I think I've retained 2 inches in that time.