have u heard of Kinky Curly Products

Joanna721

Has anyone heard of Kinky Curly Products
http://kinky-curly.com/
I saw the products in Essence and looked up the site...lemme know what u guys think I was thinking about trying the poo and leave in and maybe even the curly custard

momi

I love Kinky Curly products - when I wore my hair natural the curling custard was my staple product. That along with Knot today...

I prefered it to Miss Jessies.

Luxurious12

Yes! I actually left a reply on another thread about using that vs. Ms. Jessie's. Kinky Curly curling custard, knot today nor the transitioner's tonic stay in stock here in Chicago. It flies off the shelf and Ms. Jessie's is definitely NOT the top seller. I was told by my bestfriend in Houston about Kinky Curly. Most natural salons there carry Kinky curly.

To add, not only is it a better product but it's much cheaper. For those transitioning they also have a "transitioner's tonic" for your scalp and hair. You honestly can not go wrong with this one. Good luck :yep:

Joanna721

thnx ladies I was thinking about buying the whole line and possibly making it my staple for a while....no sulfates or cones or bad stuff its worth the try

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I heard of it but I haven't tried it

I don't like miss jessie's so I may give that a shot once I take the weave off.

*bookmarks site*

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
If I am not mistaken, I believe that the maker of this product was a member of LHCF at one time.

sistawithsumthin

I love Kinky Curly products. It does exactly what is says. I haven't tried the poo yet, but I will soon. The Curly Custard makes my hair so curly! :grin: I love the Spiral Spritz so I don't have to wet my hair in the morning and it refreshes my hair instantly.

BrockStar

Sooo I went to Uncle Funky's Daughter in Houston today and the guy was trying to sell it to me. He also said it was all natural and he seemed REALLY genuine but I told him I had to go home and check my forum for reviews:lachen: I'm sold...i'll go back tomorrow..hehe

Joanna721

Sooo I went to Uncle Funky's Daughter in Houston today and the guy was trying to sell it to me. He also said it was all natural and he seemed REALLY genuine but I told him I had to go home and check my forum for reviews:lachen: I'm sold...i'll go back tomorrow..hehe
LOL...girl I do that too...Im good for checkin in on my phone about stuff....what did u get???:lachen::lachen::lachen:

crumbling_images

The curly custard did not work me. I loved the fact that the ingredients were natural and the sizes were generous. I really wanted to love this line but; I think my natural type 4ab hair is too dense for the curly custard to see any results. The Knot Today leave-in is actually ok; great for adding moisture.

sharentu

thanks for the info ladies, i am transitioning and i needed to find some products for my hair that were better than what i am using. i had seen these products before but i forgot about them. again thanks so much. :yep: