Have you bought any of these products?

Mahalialee4

http://www.wonder-gro.com/

I would really like to try the Pure Sulphur and one of the hair lotions. Do you know of any stores that sell these products? Apparently the gentleman did the Matador? line before (spanish products?). Anyway, the products sound very interesting and I had never seen them mentioned here. Any comments? Bonjour.

I haven't heard of them until this post, but I just clicked on the site and am browsing around. I like the way the site is put together so far.

Thanks for posting this!
smile.gif

ETA: Oops, I take that back. Now that I've gotten a good look at the site, I know that I have seen their grease at a beauty supply but never purchased anything from them.

Mahalialee4:

This product line is in every beauty store in my town. In fact, my niece has been using the Maximum Herbal Scalp Mixture on her daughter's hair for the last two years. Her daughter's hair has really grown.

Being the PJ that I am, I was looking in my PJ closet for some product (can't remember which or what for) what should I come arcoss the this product's Sulfur Scalp Conditioner!

I poured castor oil in it, and rubbed it in the "sparse areas" on my head. I think they have good products.

I saw these at the beauty supply store and was considering buying the Sulfur pomade at one time, but as I recall, the product contains mineral oil, petroleum or both.

Back