I'm SO serious--y'all HAVE to try this!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I\'m SO serious--y\'all HAVE to try this!

Hey guys

You all know that I'm a conditioner junkie to the max, but I'm about to rave about something that's not a conditioner so that's indication #1 that it's an AWESOME product

I posted about the website the other day and mentioned that I used this product--but now that I have used it a couple of more times--it has passed the "consistently performs well" test.

I'm talking about the Wonder Gro Shea Butter

Can you say Supreme Moisturizer? That's what it is. It is not pure Shea butter but has a similar consistency--but much softer. It's white in color. (not off white, but white) So I get a smidge of it in my hands and rub my hands together to melt it down. It melts really quickly like Shea butter. Then I rub it on to my hair. It needs time to absorb into the hair. But after it does--you better watch out.
My hair feels absolutely soft SOFT SOFT SOFT. --almost like baby hair which is ironic because the product has a semi-baby powder smell. A small amount goes a long way and this stuff is CHEAP!

This is one of the best kept secrets around! At least one of you has to try it so that everyone will believe me about how good it is
'cause I'm like the girl who cried wolf around here when it comes to product raves
But from someone who's tried MANY and has alot to compare products too--this stuff leaves my hair deliciously moisturized

Here's the website for those of you that didn't catch it the other day... www.wonder-gro.com
My product is the one in the little jar.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Re: I\'m SO serious--y\'all HAVE to try this!

Oh and I'm relaxed but I am certain that my natural sisters would reap great benefits from this stuff too
and it won't weigh your hair down either...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

The sample they are offering and the product I'm talking about are two different products.

Yes--I found mine at a BSS. It was only $2.99 too

happylocks

wow congrads it worked for u, I have not tried this kind but I have used castor and coconut, thanks for the link

happylocks

2.99 I paid more then $5 for mine, I did get it from the BSS, and I have seen mostly the whole line there

NubianAngel

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Oh and I'm relaxed but I am certain that my natural sisters would reap great benefits from this stuff too
and it won't weigh your hair down either...

[/ QUOTE ]

Good looking out, Supergirl

I have to control my urge to try new stuff (right after I get some Kenra and profective healthy ends) because my hair is feeling less soft than it used to
I think it's a sign for me to simplify my routine. Either that or stop rinsing my hair in twists because I think there is too much conditioner being left in after I finish rinsing.

LiLi

Supergirl the bottle says 100% pure shea butter????? ... I have this stuff but I have never used it. Did you put it on your hair when it was dry?

Nonie

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
The sample they are offering and the product I'm talking about are two different products.

[/ QUOTE ]

The free sample they are offering is Wonder Gro Shea Butter in a small container. You say that's not what you are raving about? How can one tell the difference when both have the same name?
"'Splain Lucy, please 'splain."
(See this is why I'm not a PJ.... It's all too confusing.
)

bollyhair

ALRIGHT ALREADY, Supergirl,...I'LL BE YOUR
GUINEA PIG! (And yes I am shouting at you!)
I hope you realize, Supergirl, that it is people like YOU that take advantage of poor, innocent, defenseless people like ME by coercing them to purchase things that they don't need. PRODUCT JUNKIES have a sickness that they cannot control! We can't help it!
I've read many of your posts, Supergirl, and you seem like a nice enough person. I think it's safe to assume that you probably wouldn't steer a person dying of LUNG CANCER to the nearest TOBACCO SHOP because they're having a sale on cigarettes, am I right? Or an ALCOHOLIC to the nearest ABC store, huh?
(BTW, if you answered 'yes' to any of these questions,....you're not the person I thought you were!) I say to you,...NO,...I BEG you, Supergirl,....PLEASE STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF US PRODUCT JUNKIES!!! Please stop asking us to try things,....you know we will! We're weak-minded individuals who are easily tempted!
You cannot even mention to a product junkie something new that you came across! Oh sure, you may be met with the casual response, "Oh yeah? It worked well for your hair? Hmmm! That's good! Say,...where did you say you bought that again?" That, my friend, is the typical product junkie response. She wants you to think that she is uninterested in whatever it is you're infommercialing, but in her MIND, she is already calculating whether she has enough time to run by the beauty supply "real quick" before the day's over!

All that to say,...sigh of defeat....
, yes, Supergirl. I will try this out.

UmSumayyah

I have the shea butter hairdress (I use it for my ends and its very nice for protective styles) and the shea butter mega moisture hair and body mist. Very nice instead of lotion after a shower, and I also use it between washings on my hair, after I mist with distilled water.
The one in the little jar does say it is 100% pure shea butter, SG.

ImPradaModel

I used this 2 years ago great stuff it used to come in the large size but they cut it down and put the oily shea butter grease in the large size i bought the wrong one 3mths ago it's still sitting unopened.

ChasingBliss

Ive used this product before and it smelled so nice. I may give it another shot, especially since I ran out of my honey mimosa stuff from CD.

Carlie

I have some this ... I bought it a LOOONGG time ago ...but I mainly like to use it as a body moisturizeer....it makes my skin so soft and beautiful looking.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Ahhhh--the miracle of packaging
--For my ladies that say it says 100% Shea Butter--that's what they want you to think it says. I don't know why they would do that seeing as it's such a great product. What it actually says in the center is Wonder-Gro Shea Butter--then on the sides it says Hair and Body Butter 100%. (in other words, it is indeed 100% a hair and body butter)
They want the consumer to interpret that as 100% Shea Butter
But REAL 100% Shea Butter #1 isn't that cheap #2 doesn't smell that good
No doubt though--it does contain Shea Butter
But it obviously also contains fragrance and coloring and since it's alot softer than the real deal, it must contain a few other things too. I noticed that the ingredients aren't listed on it though.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

[ QUOTE ]
nonie said:
[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

The free sample they are offering is Wonder Gro Shea Butter in a small container. You say that's not what you are raving about? How can one tell the difference when both have the same name?
"'Splain Lucy, please 'splain."
(See this is why I'm not a PJ.... It's all too confusing.
)

[/ QUOTE ]

Nonester--

If you look at all of the Shea Butter products--the "Head 2 Toe" product is in a bottle. I know that it shows a jar by it for the free sample. I don't know why
Maybe they really will send the stuff in the jar

Lorraine

I might have to revisit this product. I bought it at Sally's months ago and used it to braid my hair. I must have used too much because it left my hair (and um...neck) feeling really oily.