Have you ever..

CheerBear

found a combination that made your hair look and feel so good you were afraid to wash it??? That's how I feel right now...I really want to try these new products of mine, but my hair is so soft, shiny, smooth and elastic that I'm afraid if I wash it something will go terribly wrong! Have any of you ever had this feeling???

CheerBear

Ummm I Co washed with suave milk and honey, then put some lekair mixed with honey and EVOO in, then as a leave in I used breakfree mixed with castor oil and sealed it with carrot oil.

chocolate01

I had that feeling last weekend when I washed my hair.
I washed with motions lavish conditiong shampoo, conditioned with suave milk and honey and salerm wheat germ mask. I used salerm 21 as a leave in and spray some wonder 8 oil on my hair. Twisted my hair into 6 bantu knots and called it a day. My hair was so soft and moisturized and smelled heavenly and my waves we amazing. I washed my hair yesterday and had to force myself for the health of my hair.

ubavka123

If the combo is so good, shouldn't you be able to just recreate it as you wish, now that you have nailed down what you hair just loves? I would imagine that I would be looking forward to the next wash and the next(as I do when this happens) so that I could keep reliving that feeling over and over and over...

inthepink

[ QUOTE ]
ubavka123 said:
If the combo is so good, shouldn't you be able to just recreate it as you wish, now that you have nailed down what you hair just loves? I would imagine that I would be looking forward to the next wash and the next(as I do when this happens) so that I could keep reliving that feeling over and over and over...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, this was me about a month when I discovered St. Ives Extra Shine and Suave Awapuhi together worked wonders on my hair! I say stick with it and duplicate it!