Texlaxers...

kandake

Have you ever relaxed your hair straighter than you've done the previous times? This happened to me the last time I relaxed my hair. Its not bone straight but I can clearly see the difference in the textures. I'm terribly afraid that my mistake may cause a setback.

Any advice?

Have you ever relaxed your hair straighter than you've done the previous times? This happened to me the last time I relaxed my hair. Its not bone straight but I can clearly see the difference in the textures. I'm terribly afraid that my mistake may cause a setback.

Any advice?

I'm sorry your hair got too straight. No, I haven't done that, thankfully; my results have been pretty consistent after every touchup.

If your hair is straighter than you desire, it doesn't necessarily have to lead to a setback, unless the straighter hair really bothers you and you choose to cut/trim it off. Otherwise, you can just continue to care for your hair as before.

Thanks for responding. Maybe you're right. I may be overreacting. Its just that my hair flip flops between textures from root to tip.

I have a half an inch of newgrowth, then the overprocessed texlax, then texlax, then a few section with boned straight ends.

What I may do is just finish trimming the ends so that I don't have so much going on.

Back