Healthy Hair Journey- Starting

Ladies,

First I must say you ladies have gorgeous hair.
My hair is damaged and luckily I found this site.
Been reading and taking notes for weeks.
Just had hair relaxed and I would like to know how
soon after a relaxer can I start to do the cowashing,
deep conditioning and adding oils to my hair.
Should I wait one week or do I need to wait
2 weeks before I start my journey.
If I get half the results you ladies have,
I will be happy.

Thanks.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
If you want to keep your style, you can wait a week or two. It won't do any harm to start now, though. I always go right back to my reggie the day after a relaxer :yep:

Welcome to LHCF!!!!! :D

~NanCeBoTwin~

Welcome to the board...I'd say you can start soon as you'd like...you can add oils now if you want to keep your style, if not, I'd say knock yourself with co washing as soon as the day after....I'm addicted to co washing so I may not be the right person to respond, LOL.

Good Luck on your HHJ....

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well.....You have just taken the first step in your Journey to Healthy Hair by joining this Forum.

It is now, that you must begin to incoporate healthy hair practices, by changing the way you look at, feel about Your hair. By developing a regimen and by finding products that are going to work for specifically for Your Hair and your Hair Needs.

Upping your intake of Water, Fruits, Veggies and getting a good supplement whether it be a Multi or one Geared for Hair Health.

Welcome and Happy Hair Growing !:grin:

[The Princess]I wash 3-4 days after a relaxer.
-----------------------------------------
Thanks The Princess, will get started.

Last edited:
[tiffers]If you want to keep your style, you can wait a week or two. It won't do any harm to start now, though. I always go right back to my reggie the day after a relaxer :yep:
Welcome to LHCF!!!!! :D[/quote]
----------------------------------------------------------------
Tiffers,
Thanks for the welcome and your advice.

msa

Welcome!

You can start as soon as you want to, especially if you already have a regimen in mind.

[IDareT'sHair]Well.....You have just taken the first step in your Journey to Healthy Hair by joining this Forum.

It is now, that you must begin to incoporate healthy hair practices, by changing the way you look at, feel about Your hair. By developing a regimen and by finding products that are going to work for specifically for Your Hair and your Hair Needs.

Upping your intake of Water, Fruits, Veggies and getting a good supplement whether it be a Multi or one Geared for Hair Health.

Welcome and Happy Hair Growing !:grin:
---------------------------------------------------------
IDareT'sHair,

Thanks for the welcome and the advice.
Looking forward to this journey.

[msa]Welcome!

You can start as soon as you want to, especially if you already have a regimen in mind.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the welcome and your help.

msa

Also, to quote someone, just push the quote button in their post. It'll automatically take you to reply. As long as you write your reply outside of the quote brackets, when you post it will have quoted them.

[aprils13]You can start adding oil to your hair now.
-----------------------------------------------
Aprils13,

Thanks and will get started soon.

[mrsrobertson2005]Welcome to the board...I'd say you can start soon as you'd like...you can add oils now if you want to keep your style, if not, I'd say knock yourself with co washing as soon as the day after....I'm addicted to co washing so I may not be the right person to respond, LOL.

Good Luck on your HHJ....
----------------------------------------------------------------
mrsrobertson2005,

Welcome and advice is appreciated.
Thanks.