Healthy Hair

tbaby_8

I am new. I just joined yesterday and I wanted to say that you all have the most beautiful hair. I have just started trying to take care of my hair. I am 3 - 4a fine hair and currently it's at or a little past my shoulders. I am trying to get it to become thicker and longer and healthier. You all are an inspiration to me. Thank you.

Now if I can only come up with a regimen that I can follow and stick with without buying 50 million products.

***my name is tbaby_8 and I am a product junkie!****:lachen:

Moroni

I am new. I just joined yesterday and I wanted to say that you all have the most beautiful hair. I have just started trying to take care of my hair. I am 3 - 4a fine hair and currently it's at or a little past my shoulders. I am trying to get it to become thicker and longer and healthier. You all are an inspiration to me. Thank you.

Now if I can only come up with a regimen that I can follow and stick with without buying 50 million products.

***my name is tbaby_8 and I am a product junkie!****:lachen:
HA! Good luck with THAT, tbaby!!! :lachen:Welcome to LCHF! Before I found this forum, I thought I was all alone in my healthy hair growing quest. We're so glad you found us!:lachen:

pazyamor

We are so pleased to meet you. Follow these ladies, and you'll be surprised how quickly you'll see a difference!!! This is so worth the $5!

Leslie_C

Hey and welcome! Why down u tell us your current regimen and products and we can go from there? Also how often do u relax and how often do u use direct heat?

tbaby_8

AWWWW!!!!! Thank you sooo much. I will have to post my regimen later on tonight. I am currently at work. But to make it brief,

I shampoo once a week to every two weeks.
DC once a month
Style of choice - roller sets

I love Redkin all soft currently and dominican products, which I just started using the last three months. I love there leave in conditioners.:grin:

Leslie_C

AWWWW!!!!! Thank you sooo much. I will have to post my regimen later on tonight. I am currently at work. But to make it brief,

I shampoo once a week to every two weeks.
DC once a month
Style of choice - roller sets

I love Redkin all soft currently and dominican products, which I just started using the last three months. I love there leave in conditioners.:grin:

ok, u need to start deep conditioning after every wash, Miss lady!

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
Welcome! I'm a product junkie myself, but I'm finally starting to slow down...I only buy one new product a month :lachen:

atlien11

Welcome :wave: Here is a great site for some products that some lovely God-send indivdual posted up early. Consider your first PJ hit

<runs out the room>

http://www.honeyfig.com/en/index.html

tbaby_8

Thank you. Yeah I realize I need to DC more, especially since I just recently colored my hair last month and I just relaxed it a couple of weeks ago. I just noticed it's shedding a little. I gotta create a regular regimen that I can stick too.